Opinions - compare 4homipt/4acomipt/4acodipt/4hodipt

Discussion in 'Tryptamines' started by genaro, Jun 22, 2005.

1. genaro

genaro Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    How would you compare these four RC's ? (comparing each of these to the three other ones)

Please compare in terms of spirituality/insight, visuals, intensity of the mind fuck, body load, euphoria, stimulation, negative side effects...and also just tell your favourite between all these and why.Edited by: genaro

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010
  2. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    4-AcO-DiPT and 4-HO-DiPT . . . I've tried them.

These guys are nearly twins. They both have low Body Load, very-limited visuals, strongly Spiritual (although that is what I want) and little Mind twisting.

The HO stimulates a bit more. Its effects last a little longer, and the side effects are stronger (leg shakes, nervous energy). It helps me sing a little better.

The AcO version is definitely more euphoric. Insights come at a more rapid pace (and with more intensity). The come-down is MUCH smoother, and shorter. My regular Dose is 5 MG more than the HO (and it is a littlemore expensive).

My Choice is 4-AcO-DiPT. More Insights (good for my Spiritual growth), and the quick-and-easy come-down, are my main reasons.

3. gn2osis

gn2osis Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    Based on the reports of several subjects:

I think it would be hard to tell 4-AcO-DIPT and 4-HO-DIPT apart in a blind taste test.

I've posted elsewhere on 4-HO-MIPT vs. 4-H/AcO-DIPT.... in a nutshell,
    they are pretty similar but miprocin is more visual and more potent
    (fully active at 12 mg); iprocin has some extra euphoric/absurd magic
    but also a bit more bodyload (loose stools, muscle twitching).
    Both come on very fast, and miprocin lasts a little longer.

The combination of these two tryptamines is outstanding.

Can't comment on the 4-AcO-MIPT. It sounded less interesting in
    TIHKAL, and since it's a hard-to-handle goo it just didn't sound as
    worthwhile as the indolol. Would be interesting to hear from
    those who have compared the two.

Edited by: gn2osis

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    My lab-ape, Bongo, surely could tell the difference between mip & ip. Iprocin (20mg)hit Bongo like a sack of melting bricks and had a very mirthful spirit - humorous and playful. And moved so quickly that it made Bongo recall DET - only with much greater insight. Miprocin was slower in it's approach and let Bongo know that this was for real and serious. The spirit demanded that Bongo surrender to possible full ego-loss and re-assembly(22mg). Bongo gladly accepted this. The two felt similar in some technical, physical ways, BUT the nature of the experiences were very different. Fortunately. Bongo would be bored to tears if these molecules were carbon (giggle) copies of one another.

5. gn2osis

gn2osis Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    ^ Bongo is eloquent! Agreed, there is something more "serious"
    about miprocin.... and it's not just a matter of potency, nor of
    relative absence of euphoria. Something just a tad threatening to
    ego boundaries in a "this means business" kind of way, even at just a
    12 mg, couldn't-drive-but-ego-boundaries-mostly-intact plus-3.

I see no reason why iprocin alone couldn't dissolve the ego, and put a
    grin on one's face while doing so, but the bodyload is just too much at
    higher levels, according to at least one subject. Ipracetin did
    appear smoother on the body to that same subject. Gotta love that
    combo... mipro's power and visuals, with ipro's magical absurdity
    countering mipro's tendency to seriousness.

It would be interesting to know the degrees to which these different
    things bind to the 5HT-2 receptor subtypes..... (edit for
    clarification): i.e., does mipro bind better than ipro to the
    supposedly anxiolytic 5HT-2c? Just wonderin'...

Edited by: gn2osis

6. 0utrider

0utrider Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from tajikistan
    how long do they each last? are they smokeable?

7. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Theoretically they are smokable but probably not worth it since insufflation takes as long to come on as oral, indicating that route is less of a factor for onset.
    I like the 4-mipt family far better than the 4-DIPTs. 4HO and 4ACO to swim are the same except the former is a little more potent by weight and comes on a little faster. These are true hallucinogenics with great visuals, insights and far less clouding of thought process than psilocybin/psilocin. It also has little body load. This is one of my favorites.
    I have only really worked with 4acoDIPT but overall likes it far less. Similar onset time, poor visuals, heavier body load (tremors/twitching) and less mental clarity. Not on SWIM's top ten list.

1. 4/5,
      thanks for clarifying things
      Nov 14, 2008
  8. 0utrider

0utrider Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from tajikistan
    what are the durations of aco-dipt and ho-dipt??

why is smoking not worht it, in what way? did i understand right you said the onset is the same with all forms of administration?

why do you like the 4-ho-mipt better?

my pet is quite experiences with psychedeliks, not Research Chemical tryptamines though. he wants to give one of those a shot since he figures the are not as potentially harsh as other might be. however, he is afraid of too long a trip although he kinda prefers more visuals although if the difference is not too big it wouldn matter

9. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Both are short acting for SWIM - 4-6 hrs

The main advantage of not ingesting via an oral route is that the first pass metabolism of the liver is bypassed so higher levels of drug gets into the bloodstream. Since snorting and smoking the same mg amount has the same time of onset, potency and duration, it argues against first pass metabolism being involved in the breakdown of the drug. The similar time of onset also suggests the mechanism of both getting into the brain and doing something is by a shared route. Therefore smoking is unlikely to make it much better. This is not to say it would be interesting if someone heard of a SWIM trying and reported it here.
    I did try vaporizing 5 mg of 4acoDIPT freebase once - didn't do anything.

The effects of 4acoMIPT is similar to psilocybin/psilocin but with greater mental clarity and in SWIM's opinion better effects (visuals, mood,etc) than shrooms.