Completely opposite effect?

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by ChezNoff, Apr 27, 2007.

1. ChezNoff

ChezNoff Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I took 5 10mg Adderall a few weeks ago and instead of getting a speedy buzz he felt calm and bland. I am just wondering why he felt slow instead of getting a nice energetic buzz that amphetamines are known for? :confused:

2. stoneinfocus

stoneinfocus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    There was a thread posted by me, saying that a low dose just causes this effect of calmness (like a little radioactivity is good for your immunity, more will just destroy it), maybe it´s just a paradox reaction of your body / brain chemsitry - you´re no robot, that functions like "put it in and twhat you get is exactly what´s calculated before", although it usually is like that, it´s a lot more complicated and for long not to be understood, so _nearly_ anything unpredictable might happen.

Swim feelt like kleeping of felt like it when earlier he did it more often on different seetings/occasion and really took a very nice nap after snoritng a line, withou having it too often before for naming tolerance as a reason
    (then again, maybe less potent stuff and the low-dose phenomena, but while being already tired a large dose makes me just dizzy .

3. beentheredonethatagain

beentheredonethatagain Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    I have a script for adderall, I thought it was going to be a real energetic feeling. no matter how many I take , it always makes me slower than not taking any. Its not too effective on me perhapse my tolerance is too high.

4. ChezNoff

ChezNoff Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I actually did a bit of research and I found that if someone has ADD or ADHD amphetamines will actually cause an oppostie reaction, instead of speedy and energetic, it slows you down.

Tags: