Computer cleaner Nitrous oxide?

Discussion in 'Nitrous Oxide' started by vantranist, Jan 24, 2007.

1. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from antigua_and_barbuda
    I know a lot of people who use that air blowing keyboard cleaner stuff and says it does the same thing as the stuff in the whiped cream cans but for like 1/10th the price?

is this the same substance thats in the whiped cream cans? and if so why dont people use that instead of whiped cream... stores sell a full can for really cheap.

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    That "stuff" in the air-cleaner cans are such molecules as tetra-fluoro-ethane and similar. It's like Freon and/or drycleaner fluid - only in a gaseous state. It's nothing like nitrous oxide. The "high" from it is from cutting off oxygen to the brain, and other organs. Bad. VERY bad. I should advise his associates to stop doing that before they end up in a salad with the other vegetables.

3. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    Why do people have to be retards? :(

I'm glad someone at least was smart enough to ask.

4. AntiAimer

AntiAimer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah this stuff is nothing like NOS\laughing gas. Smurf recommends telling these morons before they become another statistic, if there going to inhale atleast do the right stuff. Ballon, cartridge buster,cartridges(whippets) and Vitamin B-12.

Seen idiots inhaleing that duster stuff, makes there voice like 20X deeper.(The apposite of what helium does) Was pretty funny, but really stupid and not appealing. These where kids and they've already turned retarded, wasn't a surprise seeing them do this. Same type of people who would sniff A-Jax, thinking there going to get high.

5. seechao

seechao Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from Canada
    I had abit of an experiance with freon dusters, he was 13-15 years old, and remarkably stupid.
    I have only used solvents a few times, 5-10max. The first time, I got "high" on propane, entirely by accident, when he was 12ish, because of the lowered voice effect, after two or three lungfulls had been used, a very very unpleasant effect came over me, it felt like I was breathing marbles... the enjoyment quickly faded and SWIM never tried the lower voice trick, slightly older he tried the duster, at first it was pleasant, but it quickly became very confusing, and for some reason, I took another draw, had some kind of loud seizure, and woke up with his parents looking over him, quite worried. He passed it off as a seizure, whent to the doc, was given a clean bill of health, but had to get another checkup years later in order to be allowed to get a driver's licence, as it was an unexplained seizure. SWIM also tried petroleum ether thinking it was medical ether, had a very... interesting OBE type experiance on that, then held a small funeral for the braincells that had died afterwards :/
    All of these seem to have the same effect, slightly similar to nitrous, but nowhere near as pleasant, much much more damaging, and dangerously easy to OD on... DONT huff solvents, or any gas you arrent sure of, as this can be very dangerous, and you will regret it. I am still under the impression that he was abandoned by his spirit guide when he did p-ether, as he spoke to her in the vission he had, and I am almost sure he has lost memories and inteligence to these experiances, that he will never regain. A 5 minute headrush accompanied by severe confusion and delirium is not worth the permanent damage.

6. love mee

love mee Newbie

Reputation Points:
    computer duster is baad news. I tried that when I was about 12 with some other friends... it makes your voice deep like a man and your body would go numb and you could hear a "tick" in your head. after, SWIM passed out and woke up seconds later not knowing what happened.. and I had abad headache.

7. love mee

love mee Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ohh yeah i almost forgot. if you shake it, the stuff that is inside, (not the gas) will spray all in your mouth. read the label on the can... it can cause frost bite... and it doesnt feel or taste great when it hits your teeth and tongue.