Health - Computer Duster Huffing

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by hippie_lain, Nov 14, 2004.

1. hippie_lain

hippie_lain Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    First off if you havent done free on(computer duster) don't do it. The shit is crazy. Least time I did it I Imagined I shirt was Stuck on my back and a girl was yelling at me "how did you get so high" and then my "friend" grabed my shirt off my back and then they both disapeared.

Anyone else ever huff freeon. Got any crazy stories.

2. Curtains

Curtains Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Not to bust on you but i just won't see y anyone would want to do inhalants, its so bad for u first off and second theres such better ways to get fucked up

let me share a little inhalant story that happened at my school....kids in art class goes to the back room where the art supplies are kept gets a big can of rubber cement and starts going at it, he passes out in it... teacher checks to see whats taking him so long. sees the kid passes out from the rubber cement and has to rip the can off his face, now has a huge circle scar on his face

3. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ewww and when you said freeon i thought you ment that shit that freezes anything or is that the same thing cause i think my friend had that or somthing and turned it upside down and sprayed it and it just froze hella shit

4. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Yeah he definitly does mean freeon like that. Freeon is someshit u put in ur freezer and i herd it illegal or someshit but honestly if ur huffin freeon ur an idiot! If u r gonna try some sorta crazy inhalent go with ether or something i mean damn, FREEON!

5. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    It's illegal, because it hurts the ozone layer.

6. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    its not really illegal you just have to have some sort of license for it cause its still used in freezers and its spelt freon its non-toxic and oderless i rememberd that cause its what the guy on fight club used to crack the lock on a door

7. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Freon still work to crack open locks?!

8. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ^^^ you bad bad man

9. hippie_lain

hippie_lain Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Lets all bag on the hippie cause he's poor. Bastards

10. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    ok i will...Hahaha anyone ever notice how poor hippie is?! AHAHAHAH i like makinf fin of his punkass 24/7!

11. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    No, you don't.

12. hippie_lain

hippie_lain Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    You guys are right though. Now that I'm sober I feel stupid for posting that. No one ever huff freeon. It's acually really addictive and worse thatn meth in my opinion.

13. Bodhisattva500

Bodhisattva500 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    i thought it was nitrous in duster.....anyways i huffed some and crashed my friends car into a tree. i was unconcious fora whole block. dont do drugs and drive.......sheeesh

14. hacnslash

hacnslash Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i don't see why ppl bag on inhalants, hey most drugs aren't healthy either...

anyway, i honestly think duster and nitrous experiences are overrated when ppl say "omg i was like floating through SPACE man!!!" it's not a lot more than wah wah wah and a little patterning if you do too much. in conjunction with other drugs (any other drug) they get a LOT more fun ^_^

15. Curtains

Curtains Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    first
    bodhisattva- nitrous is not in duster

Hacnslash- yes most drugs aren't exactly healthy for u but inhalants are down right horrible for you....theres a huge gap when u look at the health effects of inhalants and lets say weed

and damn you people nitrous is a dissociative not an inhalant

16. hacnslash

hacnslash Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    well...true they are more damaging, still fun on occasion ;)

17. Jackko

Jackko Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    True, Curtains...

So freon is actually the trade name given to a whole class of chemicals known as chlorofluorocarbons (used in refrigerators mostly). I think tetrafluoroethane is the chemical most commonly found in those cleaning dusters. The nice thing about freon is that the really bad side effects of freon inhalation occur right after the initial exposure, meaning
    that if you aren't yet fucked up you're probably going to be ok (freon is not a carcinogen, mutagen, or teratogen and it does not damage the liver). Still, if you have any history of heart problems you should maybe stay clear of it for it can cause cardiac arrhythmia which wouldn't be fun. If you still want to do it make sure never to shake the container or turn it upside down (the liquid will cause frostbite so you can probably guess you don't really want that occurring in your lungs).

As for nitrous oxide...well...wow. Nitrous oxide is used in many different aspects of life. If you are a drag racer an N2O tank adds a nice boost of torque to your car, if you use rediwhip or another canned whip cream you've already seen N2O used to pressurize, and if you've ever had surgery at the dentists office you've experienced its anesthetic properties...

Well its a touch costly (usually sells in packs of 24) and its initial effects don't last very long (there is a slight relaxed feeling you have afterwards), but say two whipits will put you in a happy place for about a minute, of course three is better...five is better still, but start lower and then go up. Nitrous is very sweet tasting try not to do too much. Make sure you get a nice cracker (metal. Plastic ones will break quickly) and you have a nice high capacity balloon (any head shop that sells whipits will most likely have balloons and crackers). You need the balloon because, similar to freon, N2O is very cold after it is released (don't want to freeze your lungs). The only
    problems with N2O are oxygen depravation and vitamin depletion so take your vitamins (N2O depletes your folic acid and vitamin B12) and make sure to breathe :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2011
  18. Jackko

Jackko Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    oh one more thing that is best to say just for safety's sake...

The racing grade has hydrogen sulfide in it as well as nitrous which
    can be removed if bubbled in a basic solution (like say...baking soda),
    but do some research before you attempt that one....

19. cartex12

cartex12 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    dustoff (Huffing volatile solvents)

does any1 have any info on dustoff if so include dose and experience in detail.

20. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    No. Just, no.

These inhalants are the crappiest and most stupidest thing you can do.

To back up my claims here are some quotes from erowid: