Concerta...hey!

Discussion in 'Concerta & Ritalin' started by Wyborowa, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Wyborowa

Wyborowa Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    is concerta equal in dosage to ritilan? like. is a 36mg pill = to 36mg ritilan? How much is a good recreational dose? BTW, these are the round, cylindrical pills, I usually splits them in half so they hit tha' blood stream A.S.A.P.:crazy

2. kemistudent

kemistudent Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    From what I have gathered about Concerta is that it is not an amphetamine. Have you tried Adderall and if so, how would you compare Ritilan to Adderall? I have never tried ritilan, just 20, now 30 Adderall XR's

3. ergoamide

ergoamide Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    concerta=ritalin becuase it is methylphenidate thats is in both of them, read the bottle it says so, the only difference is that concerta is slow realease. They are near impossible to crush and if you mix them with water they gell up form the gelatine in them to stop people snorting and shooting them. It also stops fast absorbtion as it all gells together in the stomach as well. In short concerta kinda sux but if you crush it and take 2 you can get some sort of high out if i guess.

4. sadskills1987

sadskills1987 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    http://www.concerta.net/active/mccus/en_US/html/concerta/patient_info.pdf#zoom=100 this is the pdf form of the perscribing info. refer to the table at the top of page 19 to see equivelant doses compared to ritalin(listed as methylphenidate). also, methylphenidate is CLOSELY RELATED to amphetamines, but is no amphetamine. take a look on erowid's chem compare. I find MPH to be stronger than amps, but he also finds its overdosing effects and psychosis to be much more unpleasant than amps. also, it is much harder to go to sleep after a night w/ MPH than it is after a night of amps