Concerta Time-Release...

Discussion in 'Concerta & Ritalin' started by svenghali, Apr 11, 2007.

1. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    Theoretically, if SWIM were to place a stripped-down Concerta pill (without the outer film layer) into a glass of water (perhaps with something else to supplement acidity), would it release its methylphenidate contents, the same way it would in SWIM's stomach? If so, if SWIM were to drink this concoction, does this have recreational potential?

2. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    i don't know if would break down in water, I usually beat the hell out of them with a hammer (its fun and it gets you high!!!)then just swallows them.by the way the outside coating contains some fun stuff too.

3. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    Oh, yes. I know all about this, he has just wondered about the time release mechanism. I acknowledged that it probably would not release in water, which is why I suggested adding a chemical for acidity's sake...

4. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    swim seen someone try and shoot up concerta and it just turns to a gell/snot like substance.swim also heard that its only one side of the concerta that turns to jelly so maybe you could take the jelly makeing stuff out then try it with the other half/ 1/3 of the pill(if you look closely at the pills inner workings youl notice it has 3 sections.but once again why not just beat the hell out of it with a hammer and eat it? if I do this with 100mg he feels quite nice.and normally swim injects 100+of ritilin/adderal several times a day when he does it.

5. hoodabudda

hoodabudda Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    years back when I was just getting involved in stimulants he knew this one character that would take a bunch(30-40) of 54mg concerta and put them in a pyrex beaker with some sort of low current electrical doodad with a magnet on the end. this contraption was on the desk and swim asked what it was and he said that it was used for making 'concerta crystals'.I wasnt really interested at the time because all he knew about was adderall and coke.now he wishes he could talk to this guy and find out what he was doin.some how its possible to crystalize this crap with electricity and magnets but swim dosent know how... mabey someone else knows somting of this technique??

6. hoodabudda

hoodabudda Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    concerta pills have 3 ,what appear to be,layers.actually the middle layer is a thin plastic disk used to push the mph out.the grey side is a extremly water absorbing membrane, and swells when in the stomache and pushes the white side(mph) out of the hole and into the stomache.even if You soaks the pills in 3mm of water dixy cup the stuff that comes out will have carnuba wax and makes it un-snortable.well I shouldnt say UN-snortable but when he did it a thick layer of wax biuld up whas stuck in his nose for a long time.:snort:

7. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    I'm not sure if methylphenidate is water soluble, but I know that carnuba wax is not. Could a simple CWE/organic solvent wash produce some nice, pure, methylphenidate for SWIM to eat, blow and be merry with?