concerta

Discussion in 'Concerta & Ritalin' started by bizzle, Oct 6, 2005.

1. bizzle

bizzle Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i know, i know, don't do it... it's stupid... blah blah...

ok, so if someone took a concerta apart, there's the pink, the blue/gray, and the white part. i know the white part is the high concentration of mph, but is what is the pink, and which is the blue? one is the expanding thing, and the other is low concentration. i just don't know which is which.

also, dopeople just crush it to snort it? will that not work? any info would be helpful, as google/erowid has gotten me to this point only, and yields no further results.Edited by: bizzle

2. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    those suckers are really hard to crush and once you do it theyre really sticky. but you can kind of get it to work.

3. civiccpedx

civiccpedx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    that shit is kind of pointless, prolly easier to take it orally. I had afew earlier today, and nothing really happened, maybe a little focused

4. sadskills1987

sadskills1987 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    they put a friggin boatload ofcarnauba wax into those things...I did itback in the day, hewas really desperate.swim blew a 52 and wax was dripping down both ends ofhis nose..that stuff sucks to have in your lungs andits also not too attractive to haveclear goo running out of your nose

5. sadskills1987

sadskills1987 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    the best thing to do is get cold water in a shotglass and dissolve the inner partinto that(after crushing it a bit),stir till its all clear and gooey...the yellow & white r the good stuff, make sure all the chunks of them stuck in the wax dissolve...and down it like a shot

6. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    so which colour(s) are the desired product?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2006
  7. bizzle

bizzle Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thanks ss. very helpful. I snorted earlier, not really worth it. definately dissolving sounds like a good idea.

besides, the outer coating has some in it too. swim just chopped 1 or 2 in half with a exacto knife and took those....

still stayed up till about 4 or 5 though... and took them at like 6pm

8. bizzle

bizzle Newbie

Reputation Points:
    and as far as the 27mg's go, the pink is low concentration and the grey part is the useless synthetic expanding filler. and that wax is lame. you try to crush it and it just flattens out like.... wax.

9. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
  10. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:

Why don't you just swallow the pill? Call me a stickler for simplicity but this seems a little pointless...

11. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    its a time released pill.

i think you could clean them up real easy with a coffee grinder,andthen anacid base extract

12. grady983

grady983 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the inner meds with the wax starts to get gooey with any amount of moisture, even the tiny amount found in your skin/fingers. THus, coffee grinder will get a load of goo to the motor.

13. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    still if you could get the pills crushed im sure a extract wuld be very easy,probly best if you did it with a buch of pills because youl probly lose alot of product.