Concerta

Discussion in 'Concerta & Ritalin' started by Fatfreeskim, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Fatfreeskim

Fatfreeskim Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was wondering if anyone could give me feedback on my idea with what to do with all the bottles of 36mgconcerta I got for a good deal.

I opened the pills up and cut off just the white on the end of the pill(I took off all the time release stuff and everything)and put them all in a bowl and smashed it all in to a fine whitepowder.

I now plan to put the powder in some empty adderall 30mg xr capsules and I was wondering if anyone knows if it would work or any way I could improve the process.

2. Df1337

Df1337 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    I am not that familiar with adderall XR, but could the capsules have
    the time release mechanism in them? If so, one pill of 36 mg with time
    release would not be worth it to me. If your looking for the max
    recreational value I would just take the powder sublingualy. SWIM
    has snorted concerta before, and if you are not carefull about getting
    the fillers/bunk off the actual methylphenidate(concerta) it makes for
    a very bad snorting experience. It felt like I had snorted a
    big pile of rubber cement. Really gunks up your nose for a long
    time.l

3. Musicallevi

Musicallevi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Snorting the white half is very painful. I like to suck on the black part and chew it up. Concerta can be a lot of fun!!!

4. sadskills1987

sadskills1987 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    adderall and concerta at the same time suck. swim's experiences made it feel like they almost cancelled each other out. just do them seperately. also, your nose will already be fillefd carnuba wax, do u really want adderall xr's glue-like coating to hold it up there for the next few weeks?

5. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I don't think Fatfreeskim meant that they would be doing concerta and adderall at the same time, just that they would crush the concerta in an effort to get rid of the time relsease mechanism and put it in an empty adderall cap.

If this would not do away completely with the extended release, it would certainly help. The onset will definitely be shorter.

6. Vertical Label

Vertical Label Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Old thread but I thought he should shed some new light on it for future visitors. The addy capsules work wonderfully for mixing/concocting orally ingested substances in SWIM's opinion. The capsule itself, as far as I know, offers very little time release properties. I have found the effects of orally ingested substances via addy capsules generally appear around the 45 minute range. Once the effects begin, they heighten quickly. Think of it as a balloon submersed in diluted acid. While it may take given time for the balloon to pop, once it does, ALL of the air comes whooshing out of it.
    I have tried methylphenidate via addy capsule but it produced little results for him, though all forms of methylphenidate use produce little results for him as he has ADD.
    SWIM suggests the use of a mortar and pestle for grinding the concerta as the wax tends to make other means of trituration difficult.
    Lastly, is You feels 45 mins is too long to wait, You could try rubbing water on the outside of the capsule or even submerging it temporarily prior to use.
    -Vert

7. OccularFantasm

OccularFantasm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    As for crushing and sniffing, the regular methylphenidate or adderol works easier for both sniffing and crushing. The Concerta is actually bad for daily use swim beleives if kept in its time release cap. SWIM noticed effects from the concerta lasted approxamately 27-35 hours per pill (as opposed to 12-14) I would also like to caution people that these drugs are very stressful on swiys heart. Also as df1337 said, it is very easy to get some of that time release capsule fragments in the powder, which is quite unpleasant. I have never done real speed, but these lil pills will give you wayyyy more energy than coke ever thought of. If you take these a lot, don't expect to sleep much. Also expect your creativity to decrease with extended release. These things I do not have any research supporting, just swims experiance.

8. XDxmEntusiast

XDxmEntusiast Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Recently I got his hands on some Concerta 54mg (Alza). He found a eazy way to sniff these complex lil joy bringers. All you need is a sharp razor and something hard to flatin it with
    Make Cut down the pills outer shell Put your finger nail in the slit and flake it off.
    The pill is divided up into three parts. Theres a grayish green 3/8 a white 4/8 and a pink 1/8.
    Theres a clear film over the entire pill that if you sniff it will be a gluey mess chilling in your nose. So you must pill this off the white and pink section of the pill. Dont bother pilling it off of the gray part cuz it does nothing but push the lovely chemicals out of the tiny hole in the top.
    Hold the pill by the gray end and slice the film (longways) from where the gray stops to the end with the tip of the razor intill a decent slice is made. Work the razor under the film and peel it up. The trick is to get the film started so that you can peel it in one peace all the way around the pill. Geting the film off the top of the pink part is eazy. Cut of the gray and throw it away. Crush it flat with something hard then cut it up.

I am done with these pills now but they were fun, but they will mess with your head. SWIM allso noticed that if he takes a dose of 5-htp its smoother of a buzz.

Tags: