1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Experiences - confused by effects of LSD

Discussion in 'LSD' started by <trippin, Feb 24, 2004.

1. <trippin

<trippin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Feb 24, 2004
    i just took acid for the first time last sunday night and,at first i thought it wasnt working so i took more and it sucked. i mean at first i started just seeing little hallucinations and thought, this is cool,my friends put on a light show and i was really getting in to it.then i started to think why am i here and every question was answered with why. so pretty soon i started to say god made me and so on, and then my friend told me that god didnt exsist and i could of sworn that everyone in there agreed so i started to think how can i be here if i dont exsist? and i started to see everyone just start moving and doing crazy things and just telling me to let go (which never happened) and life is what i make it and then i suddenly started to lose touch of reality and thought that i didnt exsist and it made me feel isolated cuz no one was in the room with me(someone was i couldnt see them) then i started to feel two opposite feelings at once and it felt as if there was an answer for everything except why i exsisted and it felt to me that everyone was against me and they were playing tricks on me and the music was saying some weird shit, i couldnt see anything the way it was and i couldnt feel any feelings or it was as if i had no senses at all and i kept thinking will i return to normal? then i started to think, this is normal(and ill be like this for ever)but i didnt like it at all , it was as if life was total bullshit,as if everyone and everything was just a pigment of my imagination. my question is this if i could think that god doesnt exsist when im high on acid then do i think hes real when im not high?and just because i had a really intense and bad trip the first time will it be the same next time? cus despite the bad trip i really enjoyed most of the feelings that acid gives you. will i always have a bad trip?how can i make it better?