Drug info - Considering steriod use

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by rideburton56, Mar 22, 2006.

1. rideburton56

rideburton56 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am not very seriously considering this, only because its been talked about around him so much. I have a few co-workers who have gone through a few cycles of steriod use, and it sounds intrigueing. The one thing that intrigued swim the most was HGH (human growth hormone). His closest friend at work has done a cycle before and been absolutely fine, and is thinking about going through another cycle. swim's situation hed like to break through being a little chubby and actually get cut up and lean, esp for the summer. According to his friend (who I dont totally believe), HGH actually promotes this, along with muscle increase, possibly growth (not really what swim needs hes already tall), and even makes your dick grow lol. Swim also just cant hit the gym every day, he works 60 hours a week but his job is physical and def working hard helps weight loss big time (hes already lost 60 lbs since he started) he also is eating right and healthy

any input?

2. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hGH certainly does decrease bodyfat and increase nitrogen retention, but the problem is the cost.

Since you say that you are "not very seriously considering" this, why not opt for a simple thermogenic + appetite suppressant to decrease caloric intake and increase caloric expenditure? A good example would be and ECA stack (ephedrine, affeine, aspirin) along with T3 (brand name: Cytomel).

I will PM you with links to some very informative sites that will help you alotwith your goal. In this case, steroids are not the answer

3. catchingsignals

catchingsignals Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Good call, you are absolutely correct.

4. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ^ Thats right! the sooner everyone else realizes this, the better! :D