Cop Eats Marihuana Brownies; Doesn't Get Prosecuted

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by mouthwater, May 11, 2007.

1. mouthwater

mouthwater Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Officer Not Punished For Pot Brownies

Man Resigned After Calling 911 While High

POSTED: 7:31 am EDT May 10, 2007
    (Emphasis mine.)

I heard the transcript of the 911 call on the news this morning, but I can't find it online (edit: found it). It's got a few great quotes (aside from asking the score of a hockey game), such as something along the lines of: "Time is going by really, really, really, really slow."

Offsite:
    http://media.freep.com/audio/2007/0510potcop_freep.mp3 (Listen to the 911 call)
    http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007May10/0,4670,ODDPotBrowniesOfficer,00.html (Story)
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/05/10/national/main2787381.shtml (Story)
    http://www.courttv.com/news/2007/0510/pot_ap.html (Story)

Last edited: May 12, 2007
  2. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    this post can be deleted it was merged down one post,sorry for posting back to back

Last edited: May 15, 2007
    1. 2/5,
      Please use the edit function rather than posting back to back.
      May 15, 2007
  3. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Dearborn City Councilman Doug Thomas promised an investigation. He said if you're arresting people and keeping their marijuana, "That's bad. That's real bad"

i love takeing quotes out of context.

lol,i never knew cops were THAT uneducated about drugs,he really thouhgt he was dyeing?youd think they would at least be trained somewhat in the dangers/effects of drugs.

Last edited: May 15, 2007
  4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Yup. Some people really shouldn't use drugs. Especially if they are that irresponsible and immature. I want my police to be sober as a judge. And irresponsible and immature.

5. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    because of this does that mean that past areasts by this ocifer could be called into question becasue of his actions?

6. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  7. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    yes please post links to your sources from now on,swim knows theres some people that give bad rep for it

8. fizzle

fizzle Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from USA
    He thought he was dying? Shit how uneducated is this guy. He was smart enough to know how to make the brownies properly.

9. AntiAimer

AntiAimer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    That right there is just more proof of how ignorant cops truely can be. Trained and brainwashed. That made me laugh, damn crook. The irony, lock up or give fines to other people for drugs while taking them for there own personal use. Awwwwww:crazy Also people dont realise how crappy there high is smoking it compared to eating, Smurf is sure he's no stranger to drugs.

But figures they can break a law and the judge will look the other way.

10. Swimster

Swimster Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    LOL. I know of quite a few cops who are HIPOCRITS. Mann... this guy is definately Un-educated. goes to show you that anyone can become a police-officer. If there is one thing swim hates it is Ignorance.

Besides this, perhaps the Ganja was laced?

11. mouthwater

mouthwater Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Unlikely. It's much more plausible that he and his wife simply ate enough marihuana to get terrible anxiety. This would account for his thoughts of dying, time moving really slow, and the fact that we didn't hear about the bud being laced in this article or others on the subject (he went to the hospital, afterall. They test your blood, and all that phun shit, etc, etc. If it was laced, the news would have leaked.).

Was that my tax money acting as gas money for a completely unnecessary drive? Probably. Good to know the service is available, though, in case I need it in the phuture. (Knocks wood.)

12. Pomzazed

Pomzazed Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from thailand
    Heh!
    One should be educated on the field of working, like a drug-chaser police at least should know what the effect can be (in case of counteracting ones on the effect)

13. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
    Something this story points out is that cops are no better educated on the discrete properties of illegal intoxicants than your average high-school DARE-program graduates are. It's pretty obvious that the guy had no idea that orally consumed marijuana is a potent psychedelic — he probably thought "drugs make dopers feel good, plain and simple" and went and baked up a recipe he'd found online. Whoopsie! If he'd dug a little deeper in his research he could also have found out what to expect from a given dose, and that there's no lethal dose of THC, and simply rode it out. Aside from the fact that the guy was obviously a jerk and a crook and deserved everything he got and more, you can't help thinking that if he'd just gotten himself a little more edumacation (like, say, our resident Police Officer is getting) then he might have kept his job ... and maybe even have seen the light and joined LEAP.

14. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Now do you see what the D.A.R.E. program does to people? Cue the fried-eggs in the skillet..."This is your brain <sizzle> - this is your brain on DARE!..."

15. Swimster

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Oh boy. Dare! This one of the most resposible programs of drug-propaganda!
    They do D.A.R.E on you, while you are young in school. LOL, I wouldn't doubt it if cops got DARE education!

16. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I remember when I was a wee drug dealer, and getting pulled over by the cops so they could seize SWIM's coke and meth. A few times they even did a few rails in front of SWIM before beating the crap out of SWIM and threatening to kill SWIM. Of course, that never happened and I was never arrested since they knew who I was and wanted to steal SWIM's drugs again. Needless to say, they did not drugtest cops at that time...There are few things more frightening than a coked up cop beating you with a club then sticking a gun in your mouth and telling you you have 30 seconds to pray...
    SWIM respects police anyways because they are necessary to keep from being victimized by even less disciplined thugs, but there is nothing more loathsome in SWIM's eyes than this very brand of hypocrite. General population would be a good place for this piggie to spend some time...

17. augentier

augentier Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    ****ignore******

Last edited: May 16, 2007
  18. Bildo

Bildo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    That recording is hilarious! Is sounds like a prank call and I think he's getting head at one stage also.
    Overdose on MJ, what a tool.

19. Swimster

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swim though that the women who responded to the call was asking
    tooo many questions. I mean, damn, i think we know the guy is high! LOL

Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  20. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It sounded to swim like she was trying to collect incriminating evidence.