1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Experiences - Coricidin Horror Stories

Discussion in 'DXM' started by PurpleBlunts, May 21, 2013.

1. PurpleBlunts

PurpleBlunts Newbie

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Anyone have any stories of adverse reactions from people abusing Coricidin? I only blacked out and puked up foam on my friends floor and thought I was going to die. And this one girl I knew cut her arms open length wise with a razor and said how now one loved her and how no one would care if she died. And she sat in a bath tub bleeding everywhere and her mom came and said that if she wanted to die, that was her choice. Fortunately, she didn't. But those apartments still give me bade vibes to this day. I also have friends that blacked out and broke into a store and stole a bunch of cartons of cigarettes. They gave me my own pack, tho. And no one ever got caught. But I'd like to read any stories you have about negative reactions to triple c's.

2. SecondClass

SecondClass Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I've used them before, and it felt the same as syrup form. I've never had any blatantly negative reactions like that. I do know that they're bad for your health, though, so I'll just stick with Robitussin whenever I use it.

3. Semi-Subliminal

Semi-Subliminal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    It's not the dextromethorphan that causes adverse reactions in large quantities, it is the chlorpheniramine that has a horrible affect on some people. When taking chlorpheniramine in doses that high it can literally kill you, especially if you're taking CCC's multiple times over a course of a few days because it will build up in your system.

4. PurpleBlunts

PurpleBlunts Newbie

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    It amazes me how people can take such high doses of that shit. I have a friend that would take 32+ at a time. I have another friend who would take 74 or even more in less than a day. And I know people that have taken 30, or even 40 at a time. My one friend knew a girl who was about 5 foot and 100 lbs and took 42 and thought she was on the verge of dying, and saw a white light and felt like she was dying.

5. SecondClass

SecondClass Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Jesus! And I thought that I was going overboard when I took 16...

6. PurpleBlunts

PurpleBlunts Newbie

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    People on this forum are so sensitive. Someone will flip the fuck out when someone takes 8. And I'm just like... I have friends that have taken 20-42 at a single time. All at once. That's a lot of pills to swallow. Yeah it's dangerous, unhealthy and really bad. But it's not AS bad as people tend to think it is. People's bodies are a lot more resilient than people think and will go to crazy lengths to survive. People on here seem to think of things in black and white and not see the grey in between. But everyone's body reacts differently. I thought I was going to die when I took 12 the first time I robotripped. God, that sucked.

7. nilagm

nilagm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    Why use cccs when you can just as easily get syrup without toxic additives?
    If you don't like chugging, you can extract from a poli containing syrup and stuff it in capsules.

8. Alien Sex Fiend

Alien Sex Fiend Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada
    Coricidin CCC lowers your blood pressure to dangerous levels. People get weird and then pass out. Warning: Do not use CCC. this has been discussed before

9. PurpleBlunts

PurpleBlunts Newbie

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Because most people steal the shit and robogels aren't as easy to steal. And skittles are twice as potent as gels, and the CPM potentiates the dex. You can also extract the CPM out of the trips and just have the DXM and fillers as a powder and parachute it.

We know this. I'm not encouraging or telling people to use them. And I stated that they are dangerous and toxic, but not as much as people think. Not saying that they're harmless.

10. joey3tearz

joey3tearz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Oh man my friend tried these . He didn't die but the experience was terrible. 1 hour after dosing he began to vomit uncontrollably. Then 40 mins later he had an experience almost like urinating out of his rectum. Not to be disgusting but it was a severe case of anal leakage. Long story short deffinately not worth it.

joey3tearz added 5 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

If anyone is still considering using coricidin visualize going to the hospital and wearing that damn gown with leaking bowels... Not fun

Last edited: May 30, 2013
  11. tidruid

tidruid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Coricidin is the worst way to dose dxm, but I cannot say that I have not tried it. Only a few times have I just dosed up with coricidin alone, with 16 being the most I've taken at once. I have to say that compared to just taking robitussin coricidin feels nasty and unstable. I felt like I was taking a huge chance each of those few times I dosed with coricidin. Using dxm only sources is the only way to go if you want to sustain a long habit. That's just my opinion though.

12. Chug Chug Chug

Chug Chug Chug Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    People on the forum are sensitive because this a harm-reduction forum.
    The goal of harm-reduction is to avoid making people roll the metaphorical dice of death.
    Even though in your perspective they might not be as bad as people make it seem, they really are.

13. xMeTaL HeAdx

xMeTaL HeAdx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Coricidin seriously makes me feel invulnerable when I take 12+. I've heard PCP can have a similar effect on people. I literally have no social inhibitions and my fear for anything I want to do completely vanishes. I feel like I can beat anyone's ass, get any girl I want, etc. I've even felt like if I jumped off a balcony I would fly. Luckily I didn't try that last one lmao

14. PurpleBlunts

PurpleBlunts Newbie

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Yeah. I seriously think that the addition of the anti histamine changes the high a bit. CCC's are kind of a weird high. The anti cholinergic effects add a certain effect.

15. Brendan13

Brendan13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o Male from Canada
    I was Literally Infinitely Enlightened on a Box of Coricidin!

Satori Enlightenment was put to Shame in Comparison. I show no Horror Stories; Even on 2 Full Boxes!!!

I am a Wonder: Easy does it Johnson!

16. Chug Chug Chug

Chug Chug Chug Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    @Brendan13
    Consider yourself lucky to still be alive, two boxes is a life-endangering dose.
    You never know when your "luck" may be cut short. :\

17. zedletter

zedletter Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Back when I used to do DXM I used triple c's, never had any real bad side effects, but once when I took 2 boxes my blood pressure was dangerously high and I almost died.

18. [éS]Infinite

[éS]Infinite Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada
    I can recall a single time that Coricidin was used in my youth. A friend and I had intended to embark on a new psychedelic journey and some how decided upon DXM in the form of Coricidin as we had not known of the chlorpheniramine maleate they contained and the side-effects it induced. We took it slow and decided not to ingest the large amounts that had been suggested online, I only swallowed 4 and my friend swallowed 6. Despite what may be comparably miniscule doses to others, we both suffered devastating side-effects as a result.

The night of the trip for me was not so bad, and was in fact slightly enjoyable. My friend however was feeling very sick pretty early in the night and decided he would return home and hopefully sleep it off. As the effects began to recede that night, I departed from my sitter and returned home to sleep. Everything seemed normal enough thus far.

The next morning I awoke feeling groggy, toxic (nausea, aching, headache, dizzy, drained) and compared to other drugs I had tried, I had never experienced such a heavy physical hangover. I got to the bathroom and noticed my pupils were still slightly dilated, and I had a hard time keeping my jaw from trembling (similar to what one does when cold, however I did not have any cold stimulus to generate this response). My friend called me and told me he was still suffering heavily from the night before and I invited him over to keep him from suffering alone.

After smoking some bowls of cannabis, we found the negative physical symptoms would become replaced by something slightly enjoyable, and the only troubling thing was the jaw trembling. I believe the entire experience was almost three days, with the first 12 hours being a strong 'psychedelic' experience, with the remaining 48 hours being a slow diminishing of troubling physical symptoms with some mild 'psychedelia' brought on by cannabis. I say 'psychedelic' as I would describe it more as dissociative and delusional, things I have never experienced with any psychedelic.

19. dexxy

dexxy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Why any of you would actually take CCC's is beyond me. With so many other options with purely dxm that will unlikely even make you throw up like liquid gels it's just a stupid decision.

20. tidruid

tidruid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    The reason why I tried CCC those few times was when I was feeling desperate and there was no other dxm products available to me.