Could this be..

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by LeadCenobite, Jun 11, 2005.

1. LeadCenobite

LeadCenobite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Is it likely to stumble upon pot growing in the wild? This might sound like a dumb question but today I was walking in the woods and I found some weeds in a certain area that look exactly like pot. They might be some sort of look a like plant but i wouldnt want to miss out if they were the real thing. Who knows..maybe its someones secret growing op or something..should I just leave it alone or do something about it. You must think im crazy for thinking of picking them dont you? Well ur mind would wonder if u saw what i saw too..

2. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I used to know many people who would toss they're beaners in the woods around they're house and let them grow. It's not unheard of to find them. Check them out and watch them closely. See how they smell as well.

3. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    It's safer to grow something in the woods. The cops can't proove that it's yours. If i found some plants that someone else had grown, i'd just take and smoke a few buds to show the growers that their stash has been found.

4. uqlfy

uqlfy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Theres only one way to find out. Just be sure to do a bit of
    research on local plantlife. See if anything that grows in your area
    looks like pot. Doubtfull but cant hurt. Wouldnt
    want to blaze up an exotic strain of Poison Sumac.

5. Zandorf

Zandorf Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    actually there's something in michigan that looks exactly like pot but
    isn't. it's called michigan hemp. you live in canada, you might have it
    there too.

just grab some and smell it, michigan hemp doesn't smell like pot.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
  6. uqlfy

uqlfy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Well learn something new everyday. Anybody ever stupid enough to try an pass some off as real bud?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
  7. dags

dags Newbie

Reputation Points:
    if it is weed dont steal the plants. thatd be a pretty dick thing to do. weed is not an easy plant to grow if your not in the right conditions so those plants might have taken a lot of work for someone. if they are flowering than maybe taking a copule g's and curing them wont hurt though. just dont pick them off and smoke it, they need to be cured.

8. potsmokingpimp

potsmokingpimp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I live in the south and it is not an uncommon thing to find plants in creekbeds and brushy areas. "pot" is a wildgrowing weed and can actually grow wild so take a couple of buds and give it a try. i have before and im still smoking

9. metalslug0

metalslug0 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i've found wild pot before.

10. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    Hey, get out of my garden [​IMG]

11. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    It is a very dick thing to do. One of my friends just had a plant that was almost near flowering, so SWIM decided to show one of his other friends who hadn't met the other one the plant. This friend got the idea to steal it, and SWIM told him not to repeatedly because that is an asshole thing to do. He went on to steal the plant and the friendship was broken over that.

12. dags

dags Newbie

Reputation Points:
    wow, i really fucking wish i had wild pot growing around. id smoke up my friends all the time if i had free weed in my local forest.

13. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I went to school with a kid who had 4 plants, all of which were yeilding big amounts. He was expecting i believe close to 15-20oz per plant, they were hugh. One day before he went to pick them he went to go see them and to make sure it was time to pick. and they were robbed, someone neetly trimmed his all his buds off of the plant. Lets just say he was a little more then pissed he told a few friends where they were at.

Muirner