1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Crack and Urine test?

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by leftism, Nov 28, 2011.

1. leftism

leftism Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from sweden
    SWIM wonders how long the crack stays in urine if i have been clean a couple of months and smokes 0.5-1gram??

2. YIPMAN

YIPMAN Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from portugal
  3. leftism

leftism Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from sweden
    Ive already read them. On one page it says 1-2 days the other page it says 4-5 days. So can someone confirm how many hours it will take the crack to get out from the urine?

4. YIPMAN

YIPMAN Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from portugal
    Can not find anything else to confirm one or the other info. Therefore I suggest you chose the max. time informed, i.e. 4-5 days, to stay on the "safe side".

5. SicBoy

SicBoy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Almost surely 4-5 days. I was tested once on my fifth day and to my surprise I was dirty.

6. toomuchforme

toomuchforme Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    I'm thin but lazy and tested dirt after 7 days even with tons of water aspirin, everything that was recommended. I have a very fast metabolism, so I think it may be because I don't Excersize, am a chronic user and or I used a ton and only weigh about 110 pounds and maybe 5.5 to 5.6 feet tall. Also my kidneys and liver are probably shot.