Social - crack and usps

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by sicksadswirl, Aug 15, 2005.

1. sicksadswirl

sicksadswirl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have a question and I think it's supposed to go in this forum. So we'll see.

Swim left her purse at her grandmothers bag. It's not a very big purse. She also left her CD player and her phone charger. This was all an accident.

In her purse in a small compartment inside the bag happened to be a very small amount of crack. In the middle compartment of her are a bunch of wrappers for smack.

Her Grandmother is overnighting with the USPS the cd player, the phone charger, and the bag.

If she does this, will Swim get caught and arrested? What are the chances?

2. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    if the amount is minimal and shipment is to be made within the counrty by which you reside, i am sure that everything will be fine. Nonetheless, there is still a possibility that it will be found, but again if the amount is minimal You should have nothing to worry about, your grandmother may simply be held responisble for an attempt to distribute minimal amounts of a scheduled substance. I am not positive on this but im sure everything will be fine, just keep in good spirits, think positive, and definatly dont fret about it. generally if you think youl get caught you will, its sorta like karma[​IMG]

3. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Seems to me the person who posted (SWIH) would be the one to get busted, if there were an investigation. You really think when the granny says "I just mailed my granddaughter's purse to her" it's the grandmother who'd get busted?

That said, chances of a bust are pretty low... but they certainly exist. Personally I'd put "Return to Sender, Wrong Address" on the package and mail it back, then try to explain...Edited by: Nicaine

4. sicksadswirl

sicksadswirl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    im not worried about grandma getting caught. just me.

5. sicksadswirl

sicksadswirl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    but swims package never got mailed. her uncle looked through it and found everything.