Drug info - crack basic info

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by LeadCenobite, Feb 3, 2005.

1. LeadCenobite

LeadCenobite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I need to know info about crack so if anyone could help me that would be great. How much would I need for me and one other person to get high? What is it like to be high on crack? Are there any side effects? Hoe safe is it? Anything else I should know?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2007
  2. NoWorldOrder

NoWorldOrder Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Stop right there!!!! You don't want to do crack, you just think you do. One of my best friends in Canada is in rehab right now for crack. Ha says he can't stop thinking about it ever. I've never done it but have been with my friend when he did.... If you sill plan to do it you'll need at lest a half gram of blow. You cook that (look it up) and break it into small peices each about the size of a pencil tip. Put that on your pipe, add fire and you will have a huge 30 second rush. The first one you do my last a little longer. After that inital rush you with comedown to a "wired" buzz for 5-10 minutes. Then prepare to crash big time and want another hit of crackmore than youhave ever wanted anything in your life.

3. NoWorldOrder

NoWorldOrder Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I forgot to mention that the first few times you do crack you might not feel addicted. You will probably want more crack just because of the big rush, but give it time. After about 5-10 crack sessions you will want it for a different reason: you don't care as much about the high (the rush) now you want to satisfy the addiction (the taste) If you don't beleive me just ask anyone that you want, who has done crack alot about the taste. They will tell you the taste is amazing, they are addicted to the taste.

4. ToxicMind

ToxicMind Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If you've never done it before I would think 1 rock for each of you would be fine. I don't know from personal experience what the high is like, but I've had some friends who tried it and none of them liked it. It's a very short lived high, which to me sounds like it'd be a waste of money. It is NOT safe. Check of erowid and do a search for more info on it. There's a lot of info out there about crack. I'd suggest reading up on it a little more before you decide to try it. It is considered one of the more addicting drugs.

5. snowmizer

snowmizer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I come from the Richard Pryor "Freebase" generation. Having done both, I can tell you two things -

#1 They are identical buzz.. Freebase is supposedly more pure, its looks more pure, but I never measured it

#2 Smoking Cocaine that has been freed from its base is a bad plan. I was lucky cause it just makes me vomit when I do it, and I feel like I have the flu for half an hour... Lucky me! Many of my friends have not been so lucky.. I have seen this ruin so many lives- It really is sad. Ive seen people that you would never guess in a million years would get addicted to anything throw away their entire lives.. This is one I would wholeheartedly plead with you to stay away from at all cost. Not that powder isnt habit forming, but smoking isa whole different matter. I will not associate with people that smoke it, because I know no good can come of it. Its not that I judge those people, its just that they tend to get so desperate that they will steal anything from ANYBODY to get another rock. It is truly Mama Coca's revenge. Dont tangle with her.

6. joemomma

joemomma Newbie

Reputation Points:

He is so right it scary I havent touched the stuff in almost 3 years
    and every once in a while I will get the taste in my mouth for just a
    second for no reason at all depending on how you are with other drugs I
    wouldnt recomend it if you tend to over due drugs. But if youre
    gonna do it then I recomend only doing it once in a great while and if
    you like to do coke I wouldnt do it at all because if you do you wont
    want coke anymore if crack is available

7. feefee

feefee Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I tryed it recently for the first time and it made me really quiet and very paranoid bu I did want more right away & I was pissed off when it had gone. i just dont have the cash to get addicted to that! I did enjoy it though very much

8. The Boss

The Boss Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Let me explain something to you and i urge you to take my advice. The first time i did crack the high was so amazing due to the fact we smoked more then $2000 worth of it because i had it on hand and decided i was only going to smoke a dub rock which is a $20 rock. Soon, not only had i went through my entire crack stash i also cooked up 3 1/2 ounces of cocaine into crack. Due to the first time i done it i lost alot of money and not only that i lost alot of customers because of it. All in all i think it costed me about $20,000++ in profit not to mention all of the customers i would have lost business from. The point of the story is DO NOT DO CRACK EVER! I cannot express that enough. The high lasts only 30 minutes MAX and thats if you have the connection to get rather pure cocaine thats rocked up with the smallest amount of soda possible. Its a very bad idea, i urge you to stay away from it because it WILL fuck your life up, to this day i still want to cook all my shit up and smoke all the already cooked.. but i dont and only because i have a girlfriend that loves me and money more then life itself. Most people arnt that lucky. Please, if no one ever listens to anything i ever say DONT TOUCH CRACK EVER!! My mother is still in prison for 2 rocks of crack she got caught with 6 years ago. It just isnt worth it.