Health - crack dangers

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Jupiter, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from Georgia, U.S.A.
    Crack seems to be a dangerious drug. I never seem to know what is enough. How often do you take a hit? If I try to tell myself no more then every 10 min, I find myself watching the clock, wanting to do more. Part of me want more and more. Another part knows better. I'm afraid if I keep doing more, I could do damage to my heart, or other problems. Maybe it's best just to let it be, at least for a while.Is anyone here able to just do it occasionally without problems? How often do you take a hit? And when do you know it's time?

2. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    If you don't take care of yourself, if you're fat and lazy,
    it's not a good idea to do crack.

You don't want to exert yourself while high or coming
    down.

If you're not used to it, it may be possible to prepare
    yourself for a binge by smoking small amounts, a
    gram at a time, once per week for a few weeks
    before a big binge.

I hjaven't done it for a while, but on a binge my hits
    are chunks of rock about 0.2 gm. This leaves lots of
    resin and a follow-up hit of 0.1gm is fine for the next
    several hits. You can scrape a lot after that.

i'm not saying this is what YOU should do. I'm just
    saying I've done it so it's possible.

3. Maxamillion

Maxamillion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    In my opinion crack is a pretty dangerous drug. I had a hard time slowing my roll when smoking.....I would want more pretty quick (as you know),so I would do more and more and more. Next thing it would be the next day...I would be out of crack and money...and (oh shit) now I have to go to work all fucked up....Crack is bad for the heart and lungs without a doubt. Ever hear of "Crack Lung"? Crack is bad for the thumb, too (Crack Thumb)[​IMG]. I haven't done it in a little while.....right now I am not really pulled to do it again. I personally lacked any control when it came to crack...and after one glorious hit the rest of my day would be destroyed by the horrible comedown. I have witnessed people take a hit and put it down, and I wondered if it affected them differently...or maby I was just a fiend.[​IMG]Play Safe.

4. Jupiter

Jupiter Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from Georgia, U.S.A.
    <DIV>I try to take care of myself. Not fat or lazy, but not a youth either. I might not be able to run a mile, but I could do a brisk walk, but then I wouldn't want to bet my life on it. But I know what you mean. C seems to tax the respiratory system to where even climbing a flight of stairs is exhausting while high. So how often do you wait between hits? I suspect most people hit when they want to. But I sense a danger in that. So how do you know when you've done enough, and it's time to chill. I read somewhere that the high last 10 min. So if I try to limit myself, I find that I'm watching the clock. Does that happen to anyone else?</DIV>

5. Maxamillion

Maxamillion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yea, alphmale I found myself watching clocks. This will sound pretty Physco but I'll tell ya anyways......When I used to go to the ghetto to buy my crack....i'd try to hold off smokinguntil I'd get home...but it would become pretty hard to resist....it became a ritual of sorts..where I'd start counting ten sets of ten (like I was OCD)...I would tell myself "you can wait until you get home"...and do the counting to take my mind off of it...weird huh........When I'd get a rock in my hands and was driving across town (back home) doing my counting routine...I would sometimes puke just thinking about getting a hit...This happen to anybody else? I smoked everday for awhile...maby it was just me being a fiend[​IMG]. I used to get off on taking a monster hit and spinning in circles....always found that entertaining[​IMG]

6. Crackkim

Crackkim Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i want to smoke it all day unfortnly that isnt possible so it is only at night andoutside in the afternoon i dont have a routine if i want it more i just take another hit