Smoking - crack inhalation

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by fletch, Mar 9, 2006.

1. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    just curious, recently reading through some threads about smoking crystal meth and came across the point about holding your hit in for 3-4 seconds no more no less basically because the hit recrystalizes. i was just wondering if this is somewhat true of crack. swim always holds the hit in until begining to feel the high then a little more before exhaling, however not very much ever escapes the lungs. anyone else know if holding the hit in to long is asking for trouble. I am not a crack head so doesn't use that often, but does enjoy it and I am not constantly around those who smoke it. just kind of curious, moreso to be on the safe side of things.

2. Yeahsme

Yeahsme Newbie

Reputation Points:
    When swim smokes crack, he takes monster hits and holds them in for as long as he can and then blows tons of smoke back out. But that stuff is really bad for swim or anybody else.

3. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I do teh same thing, it cant be good but thats just the way to hit that shit i guess. swim exagerated a bit when claiming not much ever escapes the lungs, it was simply meant that not as much as one would think considering the duration of the hit. like ya gotta know that your hauling on that pipe till you cant see. i guess it really shouldnt matter, cracks unhealthy, if your gonna do it shouldn t really matter if its fucking up your lungs the longer you hold it in, its fucking you up regardless.

4. klaatu

klaatu Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Swim's view is that crack's bloody expensive and he wants every last molecule thankyouverymuch. So Swim holds his hit for ages...

However, I am relatively new to the dubious delights of Madame Crack so still has a lot to learn.

Klaatu

5. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I dont buy crack, swim simply uses chemistry skills to make it.

6. Divalici0us

Divalici0us Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My older sister smokes crack or freebase
    she holds her breath as long as she can

7. moclov4

moclov4 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    When lighting the pipe the correct way, the heat is applied until a slight, not quite "buzzing or ringing", but what can be described as a general head fuzziness starts to be felt, near the back of the neck area. Right about this time, music starts to speeds up and sounds become "metallic", which indicates that the crack vapor has made its way into the bloodstream. Once in the lungs, it is either inhaled deeply then slowly & deliberately let out (enjoying the hit and feeling the rush), or quickly exhaled when the initial "fuzzy" feeling in the head comes on too strong, meaning the hit itself will likely be overwhelming & uncomfortably strong, so in these instances the vapor is quickly exhaled.

If a "good" hit full of vapor is made, then typically it can be inhaled and held in the lungs for as long as desired, with a clean euphoric rush on the exhale. If there is a "bad" hit, of smoke/burned crack that tastes and feels bad (paranoia, muscle tension, tachycardia, etc.)

8. Moving Pictures

Moving Pictures Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    you take as big as of a hit as possible and hold it in for as long as possible and blow out a big ass cloud. Any other way is a waste. I've seen people puff the pipe or blow out smoke like it was a cigarette and it made me wan't to bitch slap them and rob their shit. Again: big hit as possible, hold in as long as possible. Anything else is a waste. If you're not gonna smoke it right, go back to sniffing powder cus crack is a fucking monster and a devil and if you're gonna do it, you might as well do it right.

Oh, also kind of twist the pipe from side to side to get an even hit, otherwise you might just smoke one spot and miss a good hit when you really have a bunch more to hit. If you can't figure it out right, give another crackhead a taste and ask them to show you how to do it right. Only give them one taste though!!

Oh, and more, don't smoke out of a coke can or a bong. Straight shooter all the fucking way. No fucking weed pipe with ash either. You want a short metal or glass tube you can push after you run out. Metal heats up the most but you can't break it and glass gives the best tasting hits so that's really a matter of preference.

Oooh, one last, no fucking bullshit primos/heavies. If you put your crack in a cigarette or joint/blunt or on top of a bowl of weed you're wasting it and need to be slapped.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  9. mrpeabody

mrpeabody Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My Neighbors Dear Pet Pangolin(MNDPP) tells me that yes the holdin it in guidelines are akin to those governing weed smoking where one holds the vapors within oneself for "as long as you can without passing out" Of course one would do well to keep it within reason. MNDPP relates a story of a fellow whose stated ideal technique was to"do a big fatty, hold your'beak'(pretty sure meaning nose) read a paragraph, and hold it in(whilst timing the whole process) for at least 45 seconds" MNDPP then inquired "how long after you started doing that did your lungs start to bleed?" To which the guy quite nonchalantly replied"oh..that doesnt happen all that often..but it certainly has occurred " MNDPP holds that when a specific technique leads to one's lungs bleeding, that is good reason to reject that system as a viable method of uptake...
    However, yeah hold in a good while for the enhanced effect, just not until you notice various parts of yourself hemorrhaging, ok?

10. Aurum

Aurum Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from burma
    Inhale the entire rock - hold for as long as you can. Movingpictures hits the nail on the head. I get pissed off if I feel I've held the hit in for any less than 30 seconds - and yes often I'll open the stopwatch on my phone and time it! The longer the better, also with experience you know how big a rock you can smoke in one blast so you get the whole lot and nothing goes to waste.

It's obviously not good for the old lungs but what do you expect? It's crack!

11. carter 1203

carter 1203 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Michigan
    Another thing is to go slowly between hits. I knew a guy once who just kept putting new pieces on without letting it cool off one bit causing it to sizzle before even lighting it. I wanted to smack him and he wouldn't listen to me either. I hate to see good product being wasted. It's good after a couple hits to push the chore through to the other side too.

12. Nosferatus

Nosferatus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Canada
    I would agree with the take as big a hit as you can and hold it til you can't told it no more line of thinking, but I maintain that the best way to smoke it is in a steamroller or mini bong loaded with ten screens, a thin layer of finely ground cannabis and at least 1/5 of a gram of produce melted completely into said cannabis/screens. I realize that a stem is probably more efficient, but that's a double edged sword, yes the effects MIGHT be slightly stronger (but probably not) but that leads to more compulsive use, antisocial use (sitting in a bedroom/bathroom/closet/wherever all alone, paranoid and twitching) and one's product lasting for much less time. I've always found that smoking it in a pipe or bong with cannabis is much more relaxed, social and overall enjoyable. Barring the pipe/bong and cannabis route, a plastic bottle with perforated foil over the neck covered in ash and a pen tube through the side to inhale through (crack bong) delivers monster hits and is just as easy to make from household materials as a stem type device. To me, worrying about recovering any resin by pushing one's pipe is a telltale sign of addictive use.

13. Tifytat

Tifytat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    Yall are right, Cracked is no where n e a r as "chemical" as Meth, it's the chemicals in the Meth that cause the Chrystalization of ur lungs, and like u said u have a much "cleaner" drug when it comes to Crack. Don't get me wrong I'm not advocating Crack, Ive never touched it, but as with any drug my friends end up into, I research that shit TO THE FULLEST! #taketheLoutofLoveranditsOVER! =D

Tifytat added 3 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

I-H-A-T-E-T-Y-P-O-S-!-!-! And A-U-T-O-C-O-R-R-E-C-T-!-!-!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  14. Booty love

Booty love Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from Some Beach, Somewhere:)))))
    What chemistry skillz?? Baking soda, cocaine, water, microwave, dry, referigerate, done! I was a 7 yr smoker and i always held my hits in as long as i could. Just likes my weed.

15. NowWhat4Sex

NowWhat4Sex Newbie

Reputation Points:
    52 y/o from Canada
    I've never seen mention of saving exhaled smoke into a bag.
    If the original hit was a really good one, its surprising how much kick re-inhaling it can give you.

16. Gifeetman

Gifeetman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    what's the difference between blowin the smoke out of your nose and blowing it out of your mouth.. and would you get higher by breathing with this smoke meaning blow some of it out and still breathing

17. Nivick

Nivick Newbie

Reputation Points:
    56 y/o from U.S.A.
    I wonder the same thing. In fact it seems like whenever my sister takes a hit she swallows it rather than inhaling it and later in the evening or the next day smoke comes out of her nose randomly. I know she doesn't smoke cigarettes and can't inhale but swallowing it seems like a waste because right after she takes a hit there is smoke coming out of her mouth.

18. Booty love

Booty love Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from Some Beach, Somewhere:)))))
    It makes no difference if you inhale through your nose or mouth. It all goes to your lungs where its absorbed then sent to your brain. Oh and swallowing while your holding your hit in, really does nothing for you, some say it does but in my opinion its a placebo effect. If your talking about just swallowing smoke and not inhaling it, i think that is just foolish when you are smoking expensive drugs. It wouldnt be more beneficial to hold the smoke in your mouth, like the way a lot of folks smoke cigars.

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  19. Gifeetman

Gifeetman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I heard swallowing is a waste

20. henryfree

henryfree Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Texas, U.S.A.
    exhaling thru the nose is better, and slowly.