1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Smoking - Crack Smoking Techniques and Various Technical Questions

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by gbar, Apr 24, 2005.

1. gbar

gbar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    There are a lot of different ways to smoke crack but whats the best way? glass pipe? What are some other ways?

2. dillydude

dillydude

Reputation Points:
    straight shooter , which is basically small tube usually copper or glass with a bit of steel wool "brillo pad" crammed into 1 end ,,, coke can,,,,,poke holes in it, and varios homemade pipes, asthma inhalers are good for this take every thing out and put foil over the part you would put in mouth and poke holes.

hope i could help

3. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Most any kind of pipe will do, and it doesnt matter what it is made of glass, plastic etc. , as long as it is nice and tight. I used to make them out of the clear 12 oz liqour bottles so i could see the hit. I would pull the hit into the chamber, let the choke go, and watch the candy roll in. That was so sweet.

4. Silonco

Silonco Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    [​IMG]

5. gbar

gbar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Crack: Resin Hits

Can you hit a brillo without any rock, and still get a hit from the resin that is in the screen? How many hits can you get from it?

6. Motorhead

Reputation Points:
    This is the method swim got for getting a good resin hit out of my crack pipe.

1)Simply fill swyou's pipe 1/2 or 3/4 or sowith isopropyl alcohol, any kind of rubbing alcohol will do , secure any openings and shake.

2)pour out the alcohol onto a plate.

3)ignite the alcohol, and after it burns out scrap up the remaining residue with a razor blade.

there ya go. The amount of resin left over depends on how long u used the pipe of course. Now swim's seen many people do this and swim did it myself and swim's still alive and have no negative health effects that swim knows of lol. swim assumes all the alcohol burns away. Anyone with opinionson this please post.

swim never used a stem or brillo, but swim's sure someone could find a way toremove theresin with the alcohol no problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2007
  7. gbar

gbar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    With a stem and brillo couldn't swiyou just use the method you explained, keep the brillo in the stem, and cap the ends?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2007
  8. Motorhead

Reputation Points:
    sounds good to me. Like swim said tho u should look into the effects of the alcohol. swim was reckless in my time, and like swim said swim got no funny pains in my chest. swim assume[s/i] all the alcy burns away.

9. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person.

Reputation Points:
    A brillo screen will often hold "pockets" clogged with
    resin and bound by brillo ribbons in a cluster too
    tight to burn.

It is possible to push the screen out of the short end
    of the stem, then use a pin or thumb tac to break- up
    the screen's tight spots, and reload the screen.

If it was clogged, then it should be possible to get a
    good hit without even loading a rock.

A pointed dental tool is ideal for this.

10. gbar

gbar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Poking at the pad seems a bit fiddly to swim. Would the alcohol method also work?

11. Motorhead

Reputation Points:
    yes the alcohol method works. Many a good hit this way[​IMG]

Edited by: motorhead

12. Woodman

Reputation Points:
    swim wouldn't because the flame is likely to burn away
    your resin.

13. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    If it didn't it would evaporate in minutes. No worries with alcohol, it's not like acetone or naptha or something (or ammonia sometimes used to cook the stuff, SWIM's gotten a few very nasty hits from that after failing to wait long enough drying time).Edited by: Nicaine

14. Motorhead

Reputation Points:
    The the flame may burn away some of the resin, but not as much as you would think as alcy burns quickly. crack pipes, stems, whatever, vary in size so start with as little alcohol as possible. You can do another wash if you think you didnt get all the resin the first time. Second, get as big a plate or something similar as u can find so the alcohol is spread out as much as possible. This will make it burn away that much faster. Also, if you can, swirl the plate around during the burn, keeping the burning alcohol away from the already dry spots. Sure u may lose some resin but i find it as economical as scraping as i always found some resin left on whatever i was scraping with.

15. badger2565

badger2565

Reputation Points:
    Try re-cooking after you have burnt the alcohol off...this seems to work quite well!!!

16. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM delivered this one to my inbox:

If it's a glass pipe that's been in use awhile, heat the brillo very hot (long 'blank hit') then slide it up & down the pipe a few times to melt the collected resins into the brillo. Now remove the brillo and squish it by the sides. Put back in the pipe so it's sideways compared to how it was, then pack it down flat. Now you should get something...Edited by: Nicaine

17. Woodman

Reputation Points:
    Oh Fuck!

I just love it when there's so much resin that it
    accumulates in a large hit that you can see once the
    screen reaches the other end of the stem.

Then...

BAM!!!</font>

18. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    [​IMG]

19. badger2565

badger2565

Reputation Points:
    Speak for yourself, coppa. Swim likes to geek every now and then !![​IMG]

20. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Could you explain further... you're talking about a plastic inhaler, right? How would you keep the rock from just melting through the holes and dripping inside? This is why people use brillo, because a regular screen won't work due to the tendency of crack to melt.Edited by: Nicaine