Craving methamphetamine even though I have never used it

Discussion in 'Amphetamines addiction' started by asystole, Apr 23, 2005.

1. asystole

asystole Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This is pretty lame, but I feel the insatiable urge to do meth, AND I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED IT BEFORE! Seriously, it's on my mind all the time. I work very long hours, and very unpredictable hours... on call 24/7 for 2 weeks at a time. We have to stay in the building for the entire 2 weeks, unless we get called out, so I have no energy whatsoever. Speed just seems like such an easy solution, but I know if I go down that road I'll go waaay down that road.

I dunno why I'm even posting this, it's just frustrating. We have to drive long distances when we get called out too... and it's highway driving. I've fallen asleep behind the wheel more times than I can count... not to mention the fact that you start to doze off and there are TONS of deer this time of year (and everything EXCEPT deer look like deer on the road when you're tired). I've tried every crappy herbal remedy there is, and ma-huang is hard to find, and was the only one that sort of works. Caffiene is crap. Ephedrine worked (I got 2 boxes while in the states) but I won't be getting that again any time soon...

I dunno. lol.

2. gblover

gblover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    sounds to me like you are more obsessed with the idea than anything.
    Responsible meth use is one thing but useing it as a cruch which is
    what would happen in your position is probably not the best choice to
    make. Thing about meth is people develop problems so fast they dont
    even realize it. anyways try working out or changeing your diet to eat
    more often (5-6x a day). Take some good multi vitamins. .

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  3. Daeron

Daeron Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from gaza_strip
    dont go down that road man,trust me

there is no easy solution in life,and meth WILL bring more problems than solutions

4. gblover

gblover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Edited by: gblover

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  5. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Can i ask what kind of job you have that your on call like that? At first i assumed a Dr. but you say u do a lot of driving so i'm stumped. Dont ans if u dont wanna it's all good, or if u wanna keep it quiet hit me with a PM.

With the urge to do meth, i know what your saying. I dont have uncontrolable urges, but honestly I would like to do a small cook and give it a whirl sometime, but as daeron said, dont go down that road.

Muirner

6. Daeron

Daeron Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from gaza_strip

I went down that road and it lead him to a terrible addiction/withdrawal problem....

7. cfh89

cfh89 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dude ,it's not a life you want itcan end up fucking everything up.family ,job,and anything else if you let it.Better just to stay away if you have an addictive personality.like with anything in moderation it's o.k. but it can quickly end as an obssesion.Stay Safe,Cowboy

8. paulywould

paulywould Newbie

Reputation Points:
    <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="on">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

If you feel like this already, imagine how you'll feel after meth gives you what you are looking for and you have a supply of it. Then you'll want it ten times as much. Pretty soon meth will take everything from you but you'll still want it, more like need it. Doesn't sound like doing it will work out to well for you because the compulsion to use is inside you already. Quit while you're still ahead.

Paulywould</TD></TR>
    <TR hb_tag="1" UNABLE="on">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I've done lots of Meth, and the first time I tried it I loved it too much. It's very addicting, and once you get hooked, you'll open doors that you don't even want to open. A fucking cop pulls you over and see's meth, he looks at you like your a crackhead and takes you away. You do enough of it you start looking like an 80 year old man, (Thank God I still look young)

I get these cravings for meth every once in a while, not because I'm addicted, but because I miss the high. Fuck, talking about it right now makes me want to buy a gram. LOL see wut you started?!!

10. insanity

insanity Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I also say NO to meth from experience and many
    experiences of people around me. it may seem like it's
    fixing or helping your problems, but trust me it's
    working hard core behind the scenes to turn u into a
    shady addicted and low self esteem emotional individual.
    If u haven't started yet, just look at it as something u
    told ur self u'd never do because it's that entising and
    could change all the preconceived notions u've been
    trying to build against it. its the devil. in my opinion
    at least.

11. asystole

asystole Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks people, I appreciate your insight... I've decided that it isn't worth becoming a shifty bastard (like nearly all of my friends...). Hell, I can't even quit smoking [​IMG].

12. MDBear

MDBear Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I know this is an old topic, but read it and can relate.

I am gay, and meth use is pretty common in the gay world.

And SWIM keeps hearing about what an incredible high meth is, and how amazing combining sex and meth can be.

And SWIM keeps thinking "once couldn't hurt, right?" and "SWIM can handle it" and such, despite the fact that I know better.

Of course, I am helped by the fact he lives in an area where meth isn't very common. Plus I am, well, no pretti boi, as they say, so he can't just head down to the nearest gay bar and find a hottie to parTy with.

Still, though, SWIM really wants to take just one hit off the pipe, do just one line, and find out what all the fuss is all about.

13. beentheredonethatagain

beentheredonethatagain Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    MDBear,

sorry but there is no just one hit of the pipe, you will find yourself sucking on the glass dick pipe , daily

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2009
  14. everytingirie

everytingirie Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Edit: I didn't realize this topic was so old until after I typed my response...the information could still be relevant to others.

Swim must respectfully disagree with much of what is being said. If one were to use methamphetamine at responsible dosages and in moderation, the health and social effects will be minimal. In other words, it is possible to continue moderation. I have used it as needed for quite some time now. He takes breaks of months or more regularly. It's not necessarily as tough as everyone makes it out to be. It can be though. You still should heed the others' advice, as it is an addictive substance.

Think about it this way: Sufferers of ADHD take daily amphetamines in low doses. They generally experience few symptoms of addiction. What makes methamphetamine different? Route of administration is perhaps the main one, however if You were to stick to less psychologically addictive ROAs, is there a significant problem?

15. beentheredonethatagain

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    everytingirie,

taking amphetamines in low doses , is not the same as smoking meth.

yes not everyone is going to get addicted to meth, but as you might know, there are many members here that love to feel good, and we tend to loose sight of the off switch.

16. benzoylmethyl ecognine

benzoylmethyl ecognine Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Canada
    Go pick up some MDPV its way better than meth in my opinion and it'll give You all the effects your lookin for.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
    1. 2/5,
      Really stupid advice.
      Oct 5, 2009
  17. MDBear

MDBear Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah, I know the risks. And is still asking himself if he's willing to take them.

I amn't very smart, is he?

18. cra$h

cra$h Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Philly
    I have done this with just about every drug he's ever tried. The one that's been persistent is heroin though. Although there was a short but strong period where he craved meth. It's just the lure of the drug can seem just as powerful as addiction, corrupting every god damn thought, including dreams. Although with all the hype swim's given drugs like cocaine and such, it was a little bit of a disappointment.

19. beentheredonethatagain

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    cra$h,

yes, NIK has been addicted to everydrug long before ever touching it. I romance the idea, and fall in love with it , as I say , long before ever seeing it.

I am now in love with the idea of keeping that shit the fuck away...... good times

20. MisterV

MisterV Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from switzerland
    First, SWÍM understands yous craving, but its not the common craving. You heard some things about meth and now thinks its perfect for his needs (long work-times, long drivings).

Okay it would help, that hasnt to be questioned. But I think there are too much negative things like:

- illegal
    - addiction
    - not really good for clear minded working or driving a car
    - and all the other side-effects from street meth

All You needs is some good and clean upper. For that kind of need I would suggest to try desoxypipradrol. Its a research chemical built for treatment of ADHD. Its very cheap and long lasting. Dont know ift its legal in yous country, so he has to do that research on his own. But keep in mind that almost everything can cause an addiction - physical or mental. Even caffeine. So making a decision is on You at the end.

Here is some more information on desoxypipradrol: https://drugs-forum.com/threads/30973

Good luck :vibes: