Experiences - Craziest place u have got high

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by kj_hash420, Jul 9, 2005.

1. kj_hash420

kj_hash420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Canada
    for me, it was in cancun on a bus trip to the mayan ruins at chichen itza. and on the way we stopped off at a little village where some mexicans were living. it was pretty crazy to see all of the houses made of straw and the way that they were living, it was basically like the olden days where everyone was poor and there wasn't electricity. and there were wild dogs running around everywhere u looked. but it made it 1000 times better to see all of this when i blasted up a joint right in their village. after i got stoned, it all seemed way better. and then when we got to chichen itza, i smoked another joint and climbed up a 300 feet tall pyramid, and that was fucking crazy looking down from up there and seeing all of the other ruins, but being high made it way better than it ever could have been while sober

what is the best place u have ever gotten stoned?

2. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Out on a Cliff, with a view for miles.

Last Autumn I went up into the California mountains. I climbed up an extinct Volcano, on huge chunks of volcanic rock. When we got up to the top, we kicked back for an hour or so. Then, Jim decided to consumate his mountain-climbing feat, with his girlfriend. I decided that this would be a good time to go down; then I choseto go down a different way. I climbed down 100s of feet (half way down).

When I got to a certain point, I realized that there was NO WAY to continue (I would have to climb back up to the top). I was at the very Edge ofa 200-foot drop. I plopped down, and realized that it would be a LONG time before I got down.

Knowing that I needed a little Boost to start me back up, I fired up a Fattie (that I just happened to bring along). Half-way through it, the Sun came out from behind a cloud. Wow! I could see for miles and miles. The trees glistened. The rocks around me started breathing. I was calm and excited at the same time. By the time I finished, I was pumped up. As I climbed up the mountain-side, I was as light as a feather.

Suddenly, I was back up on top. It seemed like only a minute (even though it was easily 20 minutes). When I saw Jim I called out: "I was on the edge of a cliff, so I decided to come back and see if you and Cathy had a good time."

We walked out to the side and looked down. Because there was one rock which was 20-feet across (with a sharp point), I could see where I had just been. Right below it was Nothing, just a HUGE drop. I started laughing. I am glad I didn't jump up-and-down on that rock, or I could have gotten down the Mountain in a few seconds. Whew!

I have a Picture of that Rock, with my finger right above it. Whenever I see it, I remember my Miracle day, on the Edge of the World. I came, I hung out, I climbed back. This is the best that life has to give:A clear memory of a Perfect time.Edited by: Solidly-here

3. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    Probably out fishing, 100+ miles out in the open ocean.

4. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Amusement park. Nuff said [​IMG]

5. pokeymcsmot420

pokeymcsmot420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hard to say

swim's old school (when he went there)

a church

going on the amusement park thing, on a ferris wheel.

in a fulltheatre (dawn of the dead)

chairlift at ski hill, in the ski lodge

the list goes on......by the way yes i realize I am less than ninja like with his smoking locations, but he's yet to be busted..

6. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Probably my room.

7. MescalinePirate

MescalinePirate Newbie

Reputation Points:
    When I was 14, I got drunk and stoned at my Dad's 40th birthday. I was
    sitting at a table in a bar drinking and smoking joints with three [off
    duty] cops sitting right there.

8. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I remember back in high school we had a teacher with her head in the
    clouds. I remember taking out my pipe in class and taking a hit.
    Actually I did that in 3 seperate classes. How the hell did I get away
    with that?

9. dark_mirage

dark_mirage Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from Canada
    In ahollow spaceunderneath the traintracks while a train passed right over us. It was awesome [​IMG]

10. als5555

als5555 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the best in public was at the warped tour 2 years ago. that was intense. friends and i saw glassjaw and cradle of filth blezed, and just walked aroung talking to bay area folks, it was great.

the best not in public was on a rock in the middle of a river. i waded out and burned an 8'th with a friend. we were too nervous to wade back so we sat on that rock for a few hours havin fun.

11. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    my grandmothers roof with my cousin. also if you count doing coke as "getting high", which you should, the bathroom of fat slice pizza on telegraph ave. in berkely.

12. sloppo

sloppo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A friend of mine broke into his school at night and smoked in the principal's office and the gym and caffeteria and various classrooms. The craziest place I got high was probably in the middle of a busy campus in the middle of the day. We smoked a batty kind of under our hand and just made it look not suspicous. Sometimes it looks better ifone isout in the open rather than ifone goes and tries tohide behind a building or something.

Sloppo

13. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Under a canopy of dark bushes, stalking my friend making animal noises.

14. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Swim arrived to see a local band play. I was drunk already but he met w/ some friends and they all decided to go smoke a couple fatties in the bathroom. Anyways, I had a very fun night [​IMG] . The manager of the place was aliitle upset that his bathroom smelled like dope though.

15. ohsofrosty

ohsofrosty Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Several great experiences:

1. On the Mall by the Washington Monument in Washington D.C. at this year's 35th annual DC July 4th Smoke-In. It was just so cool cuz we were all sitting over there getting stoned while the cops watched us from across the street.

2. On 4:20 evening in the "Passion Pit" in the middle of the South Oval on the University of Oklahoma. The pit's just a big ampitheatre type thing dug into the ground with a garden in the middle. We sat by the flowers & smoked a couple blunts. Way fun.

3. On top of an 11,000 foot-high mouintain top in New Mexico after we had just hiked 7 miles upthe trail. AWESOME!!

Those are the top three favs.

16. blackbastard

blackbastard Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from afghanistan
    stood out in the snow at 3 miles up looking at the moonlight reflecting off the himalayas. most amazing experience

17. formerfiend

formerfiend Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Outside on the side of the courthouse steps in springfield massachusetts, i had a federal agent(ciggarrette tube filled with grinded buds)....it made the waiting in the waiting room pretty interesting, i had some good conversations with my fellow juvenile offenders.

Outside Quincy Market in Fanuel Hall, Boston, Massachusetts.....field trip smoking!

and of course the maritime classic, the high-school bathroom lunchtime toke, accompanied by 4-5 other stoner kids...

18. Dr. Dro

Dr. Dro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Brookfield Zoo.

me and 2 friends went into the bathroom and smoked 3 bowls. we though
    the were eyen us cuz the teachers noticed the smell. we through the
    pipe, lighters, and the about half g that was left into the lion cage.
    good times.

field trip tokin is fun.

19. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    My first trip to NYC i smoked a 2 blunts in central park, one during the day, and one before we left at night

Muirner

20. dletterman

dletterman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Inside SWIM's university, haha