Experiences - Crazy 15 hour trip on Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by Slug716, May 31, 2005.

1. Slug716

Slug716 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    these got be the best legal highs swim ever did

they had him trippin for 15 hours straight and he had fullblown Cevs & Oevs

swim only took 10 crushed them up and put in in two empty capsules

had no nausea or any sideffects like everone says they get

the only prob was it lasted too long and I was tripping the next morning from the following night he took them and his eyes were bugged out totally dilated and he had to hide from the mom the most of the day cause he was totally messed up and she would of knew in a second on was on something

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2008
  2. Mezza

Mezza Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    15 hours on LSA? Those must have been some crazy seeds! Did you have any MAOI's in your system?

3. PenguinPhreak

PenguinPhreak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    15 hours isn't unheard of, or even too rare. Its common for LSA to last
    12+ hours in high doses, even in lower doses for some people.

4. Mezza

Mezza Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    I have had some good trips on LSA, but never 15+ hours...maybe 8. Maybe he didnt take enough:)

Mezza

5. Slug716

Slug716 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well I had my second trip from the seeds last nite worst nite of his life I was puking for 5 hour straight while tripping and hullucinating

the first time he took the seeds he didnt even clean the fuzzing coating off and had a great trip no side effects what so ever

the second time I took them they were from the same seeds he bought and he took less then the first time and even cleaned them off which he didnt do the first time

why would this happen ?

Edited by: Slug716

6. darkbreed

darkbreed Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Re: Crazy 15 hour trip on Hawaiina Baby Woodrose Seeds

The Bird said:

LSA is indeed very potent and long lasting. Personally I have been tripping up to 2 days in a row on LSA, around 30 hours or more. This was on large doses of morning glory, probably around 1500 seeds, and they were ingested whole but chewed and munched for a while until all was down the hatch, and I assume they were down there absorbing and dissolving for quite some while thus giving so long lasting effects.

But 13 hours is indeed a quite normal time to trip on LSA and less than 10 hours going from consumng the LSA to the end of the effects would be more uncomon to me than going above 10 hours.

In other words, don't consume LSA if you dont want to trip for a day. Make sure to chose a safe and private area and have enough time available, such as a whole day session, where you will be undisturbed and can enjoy it in peace. I recommend out in the nature such as the woods, in a safe and flat area with no rocks or cliffs or other dangerous places. Out in the fields if you live by the countryside is also great and what I do myself as there's not much woods around here though some trees etc around by the fields and small rivers - very safe and wonderful place for LSA trips and psychedelics in general. Daytime is usually better than night time too and will give a more pleasent and enjoyabletrip, with warm and nice sunny weather and no people around in the area you will be finding yourself for the day. It can be a good thing to have a partner with you the first times until you get to know the substance well enough to trip on your own.

Good luck.

The Bird reported in a long lost letter and this was vaguely retold by memory.

7. twitehell messenger

twitehell messenger Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia

joe agrees the enviroment plays a big part in the success of the trip he hasnt yet had an experience in the bush on the seeds but had an exelent time at a show with lots of rides and people everywhere, it made it a lot more intensly funny even just looking at other people they had some sort of humerous thing about them. the rides were very cool but joe waited till he did not feel sick at all before he went on. it can sort of dampen a trip when you are stuck in someones room watching them play video games that was probibly the worst experience, to enclosed and limited, to much time to think as well, not enough to do. joe isnt to fond of video games at the best of times but finds his wii is quite fun because you have to move with the game it can create a good conection. on joes next trip he plans to go to an old spot he used to hang out during high school (didnt spend to much time at school bored him to shit). it has lots of paths rocks caves and honkey nuts for good old honkey nut battles!!!

8. humdroid

humdroid Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

HBW's were Y's first psychedelic experience.
    Naiively, thinking they would be a milder practice for acid or shrooms, Y took 7, and reports it was more of a journey than a trip.
    Breathing walls, metaphors abound, and vomiting like a purging shaman, the vom was even a metaphor for Y's negativity, as each wave of negativity, brought a vom.
    Y has no regrets and is thankful for the experience, as it taught Y mucho valubale life fundamentals, which westerners miss.

9. twitehell messenger

twitehell messenger Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia

joe underestimated the effects as well wen he first tried it. he was starting to get used to the dissapointments of 99% of the legal highs(joe gets drug tests) in australia then like a bottle of cold water on a dessert island joe found Hawaiian Baby Woodrose easily accessible and with great effects. he likes Hawaiian Baby Woodrose a lot.

10. Dr Moss

Dr Moss Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o from Shrewsbury
    I have had them a couple of times now the first time was a great trip off ten seeds. The second time I took them I got greedy and had 30. I remember waking up at 6am in a phonebox and I could not remember anything of what I had been doing from the night before. I also felt really sick for most of the next day. I underestimated there effects.