Culture - Crazy ass LSD sheet picture

Discussion in 'LSD' started by ThePiss, Feb 14, 2005.

1. ThePiss

ThePiss Newbie

Reputation Points:
    :laugh:This is a crazy ass picture? The picture is so tripppy that you know its good by the picture of it. :laugh:Its one thousand hit sheet and was picked up in Toronto, Canada. If you want more information about it like how thick and whats the trip report on it. Just ask.... :D

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2007
  2. Bloodrip101

Bloodrip101 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    how do you know this was picked up in toronto, did you know the person who took the picture, cuz ive been looking arround a lot for some acid and cant find any (medicine hat, alberta) and this summer im going to ottawa and might stop through toronto if i know there is some going arround cuz i know a few people down there (fingers crossed)

3. lolomgwtfbbq

lolomgwtfbbq Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Can you get a clear picture of it without anything else showing or it being bent?

[assuming there's still any left]

</font>

4. Bloodrip101

Bloodrip101 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i second that, id like a clearer picture of it, cuz the drawing is so sweet, i would probly try to duplicate it, if you cant ohh well

5. noeticbuzz

noeticbuzz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Wow that is fuckin hella dope!

How much did that set you back?

And I would love to hear a trip report.

6. ThePiss

ThePiss Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hello everybody, it is from Toronto for sure because I personally picked it up myself and brought it to the United States.

Sorry I cannot get any more clear close up picture of it because it is already out. I have been reading other topics on this forurm and yes there are green blotters, orange blotters and purple blotters out there. There is definetly some acid going on around but its really pain in ass to find. Myself I have been looking for it for 4 years.

Trip Report- The trip on the picture that I put up is mild. It is more of feeling and very little visuals. You will get visuals when you focus on something and twitch your eyes. It feels mostly like speed because it gives you a lot of enegry and I once took 4 hits ummm like 2 weeks ago and it kept me up for 4 days.It felt like there was a machine in my mind that tells me keep it on going. Overall it was6 out of 10.

As for the other paper..... green blotter which I believe is double dipped because it has two side. I dropped two hits of it last fall and it rocked because I was laughing really hard and seeing things by the 4 images. I dont know how to explain that. Green is 8 out of 10

Other one, orange... it was the worst of them all. I just feel mild effects of what the graphic blotter would have gave me. It was good because I beat Halo 2 while tripping [​IMG]. Orange one is 5 out of 10

Purple blotter, whew this is good! If you find it keep it... it is the best of them all. I just drop one of it and whew its really good because you can feel it working really good down your thorat. Metallic like feeling. I could see things in different color and I was tripping hard when I look at the curtain with patterns. Best acid so far. 9 out of 10.

Im really new to this kind of things and I have heard a lot of stories about gel which should be much stronger that paper. So those score are based on my experience with blotters.

Anymore question, feel free to ask... [​IMG]

Edited by: Alfa

7. MycoGlow

MycoGlow Newbie

Reputation Points:
    damn,thats a quality book. the abundance of lsd is increasing recently.

8. mariecurie

mariecurie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    There were twenty-eight grams of LSD brought into the US by a russian
    mafia family that has been big into the acid thing for a long time.
    This information came to swim from his acid dealer who just sold him
    AMAZING acid about two weeks ago. These guys sold over ninety sheets
    just on the day that SWIM met them. Crazy.

Good luck finding some expensive pH paper!

9. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    Please refrain from posting prices in the forum.

Good acid Does NOT last for four days; more like 6-8
    hours.

Made in Russia, you said?
    Hmmm! Strange!Edited by: woodman

10. mariecurie

mariecurie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    For the record, all acid I've ever seen has lasted 12-24 hours. 4 days seems like a psychedelic amphetamine overdose to me.

11. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Maybe he took 8 x 0.5 hits?

12. ThePiss

ThePiss Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey, sorry about posting the price... how can I edit it so I can remain as a member. Afla, I just took 2 hits at the same time then wait other 2 hours to drop other two. After that I went to the I-max to watch the air force planes in action show which was so awesome.

About the russian thing... hmm 28 grams of LSD will equal to how much doses? Is it manfucatured *sp by the Russian Mafia and is it done the right way. You said you have inside knowledge... lets hear it

I have always been really curious about LSD because of a book that I read at the book store. ACID DREAMS: The Complete Social History of LSD:The CIA, the Sixties, and Beyond.... if you havent check that out. I highly reccomend you to all read it because it inspired me. The book explains about the Orginial Captain Trip aka Al Hubbard who went all over the world supplying people of high ranks pure LSD from the Sandoz company itself. Also how LSD can help people realize who they really are and look at the world in a different way. LSD was what sparked the hippie movement and made it look bad. LSD was proven to have the potential in theraphy to help people discover oneself and helped 70 percent of alcoholics to recover when was used the proper way. Hmm do you think LSD is a really remarkable discover?

13. mattp

mattp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 grams of lsd, assuming each dose is 100ug (micrograms .. 10^-6 grams)...

280,000 hits of lsd.

thats a lot.

Edited by: mattp

14. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Isnt 1000 hits a bible of acid? I have heard of a kid who could get a Bible of acid before for a decent sounding price, when he said it was 1000hits

Muirner

15. noeticbuzz

noeticbuzz Newbie

Reputation Points:

I've heard that alot of the acid is coming from there or via the czech republic (czech pointe crystal).

And Mods it was my fault about the price, I asked how much it cost.

Muri,

I thought 1000 hits was a book, and 10,000 a bible.Edited by: noeticbuzz

16. sp4zzj4zz

sp4zzj4zz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    1000 hits is a book.

10,000 hits is a bible

using standard laying teks 1g of cystal will lay approx one bible iirc

double dipped blotter is a myth. you cannot fit more lsd on a blotter hit than the paper itself can absorb. this is fact.

17. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    "double dipped blotter is a myth. you cannot fit more lsd on a blotter hit than the paper itself can absorb. this is fact."

I was always curious about this, I have bought "double diped" lsd for XXX a piece. It was good quality but I did not take the double diped part seriously. Its like someone telling you your marijuana wanna is "hydro" when it looks the same as everyother pot around.

18. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Yeah, I've also heard of LSD being brought in from Russia recntly.

The slangterms used to express quantity aren't fixed values. Like Humpty Dumpty says, "When I use a word, it means just what I want it to mean - neither more nor less."

19. sp4zzj4zz

sp4zzj4zz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Sheet, Book, and Bible certainly are very *fixed* values.

If someone were to sell me a "book" of LSD that only contained 750 hits
    of acid I would be fuckin pissed. Anyone who tries to dispute the
    number of hits of the above terms doesnt need to be dealing in LSD and
    have no idea what they are talking about.

20. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Thank you for the answer now dont we all want our own personal bibles for LSD? How does a bible of acid come to you, like in a buncha sheets or what? i'm completly new to LSD and i'm just curious.

Muirner