Crazy Bud

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by BuddhaAbuser, Mar 9, 2005.

1. BuddhaAbuser

BuddhaAbuser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    About one month ago my two friends and I went to Vermont to visit a friend. He goes to UVM and when we were up there he got us this bud called "Chocolate Chunk" and "adirondack gold"..............it was.....amazing...just wondering if anyone else has heard of these two strains?

2. jokerskate24

jokerskate24 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the adirondack gold sounds familiar... I think that I can get some of that... I should probably get some hey?

3. BuddhaAbuser

BuddhaAbuser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Definetly that bud is worth every penny u pay for!

4. hazeinmybong2

hazeinmybong2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    I have had Chocolate Chunck but I think the grower was just starting to experiment with CO2 and it wasn't terribly potent. It was quite delicious though. My favorite after the haze, for potency,was probably Jack Flash or Sensi Star. Flavor wise, Lemon Head or the Super Skunk.

5. dastardlymonkey

dastardlymonkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have heard of chocolate chunk but never adirondak gold. Chocolate chunk is a really good hashy sort of strain with a slight chocolate flavor. I also had a strain called banana nut once. Very sativa, very tasty.

6. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    What is this, an ice cream parlor ?

7. grecian

grecian Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from aruba
    talking of icecream... has anyone ever put it in a bong. it makes for a fucking nice smooth flavoured smoke

8. BuddhaAbuser

BuddhaAbuser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I never put icecream in a bong, but i did put some cherry slushy......it was goddamn good.

9. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    I wonder if they do that where it's legal ? I'll take 2 grams of haze and a cherry slusy filled bong.... no, actually make that an orange sherbet.

10. DeadlyRipped

DeadlyRipped Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Where I'm from,no one ever knows the name of the strain. We'veonly got 4 classifications for weed:

Schwagg = hope you get high off of a gram to your dome.

Middies = seeded up outdoor stuff usually. Don't plan on smoking up more than two people with a gram.

Nuggets = buds with few or no seeds, ususually smell fruity and a little piney.

One hit shit = need I say more?

Swim only came across one hit shit once in his life so far, and he got it from the mule that brought it in from Canada. If only he still knew that guy!