Experiences - crazy stuff happened.

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by love mee, Mar 2, 2007.

1. love mee

love mee Newbie

Reputation Points:
    okay.. well i will share to you what happened to a friend of mine, and i experienced it all it was freaking me out, and its kinda long.
    well me and my friend went to a buddy of mines house.
    they made a gb and my friend smoked weed out of it, but the guys were not smoking it at all. she took one hit and coughed like crazy... i thought she was okay.. she just coughed alot and got really choked up. i suggest we go inside, because it was really hot outside, so we started walking and my friend just fell to the ground, and she just layed there. i helped her up and she couldnt walk so i had to put my arm around her and she started walking okay and i thought she could have sat on the couch by herself... well she sat on the coffee table, and just fell back, so she was bent over the coffee table. i yelled her name and she got up and i set her on the couch. by this time i was freaking out i didnt know what was wrong with her, so i got her something to drink. she kept asking me what was in that weed and i told her i didnt know because i never smoked any of it... well we were all watching house of wax, and all of a sudden she just like, closed her eyes and i kept saying her name and she wasnt responding... i asked her if she wanted me to call 911 and she shook her head no, and i asked her if she was going to be okay and she shook no so i didnt know what to do. i figured she was just really high but i dont think that was the case with her. i noticed her heart was beating so hard, i could see it in her chest beatting... and i stood her up and i wanted to get her into my car, and turn on the ac so she could cool down because she was sweating.. and freaking me out. well i walked her outside and she kept stopping and trying to pass out, and i kept telling her to "stand up.. stand upp, walllk" but she barely could. so when we got outside she started puking so bad and i was holding her up because she kept rocking back and forth like she was going to fall over. she wanted to go back inside, and she sat back on the couch and said she was going to throw up again so i carried her in the bathroom where she could throw up in the toilet. her nose started bleeding and i was scared she was going to die, but she kept telling me not to call 911. i mean she just smoked weed and she had smoked weed aloot before so i didnt know what was up. i ended up having to drive her home and she fell asleep. i had to leave her at her house, but i called her every 30 mins to make sure she didnt need me. she smoked at about 12 in the morning, and she never got up until about 8:00 that night. she called me still kinda out of it, telling me that its the weirdest crap she has ever went thru. she said she couldnt talk at all, and when she opened her eyes, the room was moving back and forth and when she closed her eyes she saw lights flying back and forth. she said the only thing she could do is think, and her body wouldnt respond when she wanted to talk or anything... she said she thought she was going to die, and she said when we opened her eyes, she saw a jesus statue on the fire place of my friends house... and all of a sudden it got right up in her face... but my friend never had any statue there. shes fine now, but she and i cant get over what happened!!
    idk if that weed was laced... and idk what it would be laced with to make her do that, but it was too crazy and i hope i never go through that again... i just was there for her if she needed anything.. the guys didnt even seem to care.

has anyone went thru anything similar to this, or know anyone who did just from smoking weed?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  2. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.K.
    she might of just had like an instant whitey or somethin. things like this keep happening to swim tho but it doesnt last long. he goes real dizzy for about 10 minutes and he cant speak or walk or do anything and if swim trys to walk, it makes him feel like he's falling forward or backwards. swim dont get sick from it tho but he dont get sick from anythin realy. when it happens to me, his heart beats real fast and he goes realy hot but the outside of his body is cold with a very cold sweat.
    swim also smokes weed quite alot but he never smoke cigarettes

3. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    It just happens sometimes. Sounds like she 'span out' as swims firends call it here. Could have bern laced, pcp ?

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Let's not start speculating on what it "could" have been. It goes in a circle nowhere.