crazy way to get high tonight

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Showster88, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Showster88

Showster88 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    me and my buddy decided were tired of the traditional ways of gettin baked, bongs pipes,blades,joints,blunts,one-hooters, somoene hlep give me an idea for a crazy way tro get crazy high

2. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Smoke oil, mix with alcohol (responsibly) eat alota bud. Smoke like you have before but in a tent or small room (not garbage bag) or wait for a nice day and go to a local park. laying under some shade on a warm day surrounded by scotch eggs, drinks, and mates is a completely different high to doing the same inside
    peace

3. Votorx

Votorx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    Just remember to smoke all you need is a place to pack the weed, a container to collect the smoke and a drag to suck the smoke through whether it be your lungs or something else. You can do alot of shit, we made bongs out of many things. Lol I remember one time we didn't have a pipe and we were driving to a kids house. We wanted to blaze but had nothing but a water bottle. So I took the water bottle, burned a hole at the bottom for the carb and burned a second hole to the pack the weed. Then I broke the metal of the lighter bent it backwards hooked it onto the bottle over the whole and packed the weed on the grate. We just had to make sure not to burn the plastic and we were set. It ant hard to make new shit.

4. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    Here's an interesting way that I used to smoke with, although you don't get a whole lot of bang for your buck, it's fun to do, especially to kick off a THC infused evening...

You will need:
    A few mason jars
    Access to water
    A freezer
    Rolling papers
    Marijuana

Grab each of the mason jars (not too forcefully), and put perhaps a little less than an inch of water into the bottom of each.
    Put each mason jar into the freezer for enough time to ensure that the jars are indeed quite cold, with ice at the bottom.
    Roll up a joint, not a spliff for this one, that'd just be a waste.
    Spark that joint, and once it starts burning steady, hold it deep in a cold, cold jar.
    Notice the smoke kind of stays in the jar, and doesn't rise as quickly... Interesting...
    Let the smoke fill up in the jar, perhaps holding it upside down to catch some too if the smoke proves elusive, without desire to be contained within the mason jar glass walls. Capture it.
    Say cheers to your mate, throw that smoke back.
    Repeat for as many jars as you like.

It's kind of fun, and a little silly.

5. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Get some charcoal (clean burning incense charcoal) and light it and set it on a ceramic plate. Let the charcoal burn for a few minutes so that the entire surface is hot. Next drip some thc oil, or drop some bubblehash on top of the charcoal. Use a papertowl tube to catch and inhale the smoke as it vaporizes off of the charcoal.

To make it easier to handle the hot smoke, make a ice filter...

Needed to make:
    1 liter soda bottle empty
    knife or cutting device to cut through the bottle
    ice cubes

Directions:
    1. empty and clean the bottle
    2. cut the bottom of the bottle off about 2-3 inches from the bottom
    3. poke holes through the bottom peice of the bottle
    4. fill the top part of the bottle with ice, leave room to squeeze bottom of the bottle into the bottle
    5. turn the bottom peice of the bottle upside down and shove it into the bottle so that it hold the ice in snugly

Now when you suck through the top of the bottle while holding above the charcoal as the hash(oil) vaporizes, the smoke will be cooled rapidly as it travels up through the ice. Between uses, this ice filter can be placed in the freezer to be resused in the future.

Hope it's explained clearly. Maybe I'll talk swip into drawing up a diagram of how it should fit together.

6. pokeyjo304

pokeyjo304

Reputation Points:
    once when I was on a school trip, him and a couple of his friends were in the hotel room they were stayin at, I had brought some dank bud but had no way to smoke it, he had assumed someone would have a pop can or papers or something, after finding nothing to use he resorted to taking a pringels can and cutting a hole in the lid, and another small in the side near the bottom, he then unscrewed the filter from the sink, which had a metal screen in it alread and fit it in the hole, worked great and gave hellacious hits.