1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Cross Eye

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by RobJaw, Feb 29, 2008.

1. RobJaw

RobJaw Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim was wondering if anyone else's eyes cross when they slam heroin. Swim always sees double and swim doesnt like that this happens, swim was wondering if there is any thing to take to avoid seeing cross eyed, because it is very very annoying to swim.

Swim thanks you.

2. bloot

bloot Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM is familiar with eyes rolling into the back of the head, but not cross eyed.

3. RobJaw

RobJaw Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It's just hard for swim to focus like on the computer screen, his eyes just want to naturally cross, its weird... Swim doesnt like it to much, because it even makes it hard for SWIM to drive. Swim's eyes also cross when he used to DMX trip.

4. bloot

bloot Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM hopes that by DMX you mean DXM

5. Solinari

Solinari Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I doubt it's actually going cross eyed, just out of focus, or "seeing double" as they say. I suppose you can make yourself see double by crossing your eyes but i suppose it takes certain muscles to focus, and if some one is wasted then maybe they have difficulty focusing and see double.

6. RobJaw

RobJaw Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well swim sees double alot and Swim doesnt like it at all, its very very annoying to swim like swim said. So does any swiy know how to fix this?

7. Paracelsus

Paracelsus Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    The only reasonable approach would be an eye patch to cover one eye. This (or just closing one eye) is important when walking while one's stereoscopic vision is temporarily impaired.

8. sweetsugar

sweetsugar Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    swim couldnt help but find this thread quite amusing, this has happend a few times to swim along time ago, including eyes rolling at back of head, or not even being able to open eyes - she would find herself having to either hold a hand over 1 eye or close one!

9. Guardian

Guardian Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swim just slammed some H last night after 3 years off and month for searching swim finally got a good fuckin connect. just kicked a hydrocodone and xanax been clean a month of the xanax and a week off the hydrocodon, the hrdro kick was a cake walk compared to the xanax. anyhoo swim did like a quarter bag and felt a lil rush not liek he wanted so ten min later he waited to see if it would peak and it did, felt ok so he slammed the rest and lets say swim was fucked up. was damm near up all night nodding off and just chilling seeing double vision but not cross eyed. been 9 hours and eyes are still pinned and still feels the affects of the shot. i.m.o its H 3 potent but a clean high except for headache, that went away with a nice cup of Tea and two toasters strudles lol.

10. suffering_soul

suffering_soul

Reputation Points:
    SWIM had been snorting heroin off and on for a month, until he shot up for the first time.

When SWIM felt the initial rush, he could not really see focused. Perhaps his eyes crossed. Looking back on it, that's probably what happened. SWIM had never been so fucked up, he was worried that he shot up too much at first, until he could see straight again and felt the most amazing he'd ever felt.

11. Vagisil

Vagisil

Reputation Points:
    omg. that's how swim was last night(his first time shooting). he couldn't see the monitor straight. he had to keep closing one eye, till swim said f*** it. and went to lie down. after a while swim just went to sleep still high. swim likes that. if swim wants to go to sleep while on it, he can.

12. fiveleggedrat

fiveleggedrat Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Nothing beats opiated sleep. It's pure pleasure.

Anywho, Swim gets cross eye with benzos, but very rarely with opiates.

Strange. Swim guesses he can see it happening with BIG doses.

13. dna_1977

dna_1977 Newbie

Reputation Points:

Hey SwiyRobjaw,

That happens to swim all the time too when he is slammed: swim has to close one eye in order to be able to just watch TV or see the monitor normally...so don't worry too much, swim guesses it just depends on the individuals reaction to the drug; besides that swim also knows of some other guys to who that always happens.

carpe diem

14. Reg75

Reg75 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I just Google'd this cross-eyed thing last night!

My first post here -> I normally participate in music making forums, etc...but I had to register to say that I also get bog-eyed when having a night on the old Lou Reed powder!

These days I have cut down a lot and I can go without H for about two days before getting a bit uncomfortable.

Anyway - when I do have a bagel, I actually get a little bog-eyed and I find myself closing my right eye whilst trying to type and read text in the browser.

Or if I'm sequencing music on the computer.

It's just so good to know that there are other people with the same predicament!

It's only this stuff that produces the effect.

I can't believe I came across this thread!

Peace out!

Reg

15. swc1

swc1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    happens to me alot mate its called Strabismus:

happens when the muscles in your eye that control alignment relax, nothing to worry about and only temporary after opiate ingestion.

WIKIPEDIA

"Signs and symptoms

One eye moves normally, while the other points in (esotropia or "crossed eyes"), out (exotropia), up (hypertropia) or down (hypotropia).
    Strabismus is often mistakenly referred to as "lazy eye" or known as amblyopia; a result from constant unilateral strabismus. It also be referred to as "crossed eyes", “wandering eyes”, or having a “cast”.[3] Other names include "squint",[4] "crossed eye", "spaggy eye", "google eye", "boss eye", "cock eye", "wonk eye", "codeye", "wok eye", "gam gam", "gloucester-ledbury","Ryland Optic Disorder", "disco eye", "sockeye" and "wall eye".[citation needed]
    "Cross-eyed" means that when a person with strabismus looks at an object, one eye fixes on the object and the other fixes with a convergence angle less than zero; the optic axes overconverge. "Wall-eyed" means that when a person with strabismus looks at an object, one eye fixes on the object and the other fixes with a convergence angle greater than zero; that is, the optic axes diverge from parallel."

Hope this helps, peace.

16. hillbilly345

hillbilly345 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I surely hope you are not driving a car in this state as you said.