1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

crsytal menth

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by Guest, Apr 21, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Does anyone know something one can take to help past a drug test,with the drug in their system 24 hours before their test.they watch you take the test,the drug is crtstal.I need to know something that really works.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    yes,dont do the stuff.......................................

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    hey just joking....

it is hard to do if they are watching,it takes 3-4 days if snorted and up to 7 days if smoked... to clear out of your system.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for the info. Are you sure?

5. alk3chick420

alk3chick420

Reputation Points:
    im almost positive that if you smoke meth its outof your system in 5 days.my boyfriend has to get tested every 3 weeks and hes never tested positive for meth even though he smokes it

6. brooklyn76

brooklyn76

Reputation Points:
    my god..goto GNC buy a bottle of flush follow directions on bottle and all your problems solved..i took a test 1ce still tweeking from the night b4 and passed

7. Superball

Superball

Reputation Points:
    I have only taken a few drug tests, but here is what I know about urine testing:

Don't use kits. Drink a lot of water on the day of your test, along with creatine and B vitamins. The water will reduce the concentration of drug or drug metabolite in your urine. The creatine will bring your urine creatine/creatinine levels back to normal (it is tested to see ifa person drank a shitload of water) and the B vitamins will make your urine look yellow (normal).

Simple and effective.

I am guessing that any popular adulterants are tested for. I wouldn't use any kits because of this. I highly doubt most kits have anything very special in them.

8. realitybias

realitybias Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    YEA YOU RITE SUPER BALL IT ALSO DEPENDS ON THE TYPE OF TEST U TAKEING IF IT JUST ONE OF THOSE CUPS THAN WATER / THAT FLUSH SHIT WILL WORK N/P BUT IF ITS A LAB TEST AND U USE THE FLUSH S**T THW TEST WILL COME BACK DILUTED AND IS A FAIL. WHAT KINDA TEST R U TAKEING

9. BA

BA

Reputation Points:
    ßÎg©Ó©k,

Please drop the caps, you've used caps in several different forums and you've got to stop. It's considered yelling and it's rude.

BA

10. microbunny

microbunny

Reputation Points:
    To the person that said that meth is out of your system in 3-4 days and the other peson who said in 5 days or whatever. You are both completely wrong.

Trace amounts of amphetamines store in fat and muscle tissue. As with LSD, it stays within your 'system' for quite some time. Im not putting an actual time span down, cause I dont know exactly 100%.

However, I can speak from personal experiences, (at least 5 separate indivuals) who took drug tests between 1 month and 2 and a half years after last using and 4 tested positive and 1 came negative.

Anyone with any other info on this topic would be helpful!

11. juhp

juhp

Reputation Points:
    your smoking crack--one and a half years----just go to the store and get some AZO...for uniary tract pain......take two pills three times a day and you will pee brite orange for three days....it soaks in your fat and gets all the bad toxins that are prducing your uniary tract infection out of your body......what I am trying to say is that it pushes out all the toxins in your body...meth....thc....and anything else...but you have to have five days three for the AZO and two to get it out

12. Lil Chris

Lil Chris

Reputation Points:
    I would go with the AZO.Edited by: Lil Chris

13. VOLKIN-B

VOLKIN-B

Reputation Points:
    Swim Got Himself A Whizzinater It Looks Like A Real Dong And You Dont Have To Worry About Flushing Your System. Go Online To Whizzinater.com Come With Dried Urin That Water Is Aded To.

14. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er

Reputation Points:
    Bullshit, never the less, Amps should be out of ones system within 5 days, swim recommends possible detox or even just a simple combo of exercise/fluids/diuretics (caffeine/RX)

15. Octo42o

Octo42o Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Amphetamines depending on how much you snort or smoke can be out of your system from 24hrs-5 days, depending on your metabolism. Yet if you IV it will be in there for about a week. 24 hours before a test I highly doubt you'll pass. Goodluck to you.