1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

crushing vicodin?

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by takesunday, Apr 21, 2005.

1. takesunday

takesunday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i heard crushing vicodin and snorting will give you a heroine like high. Is that true?

2. uqlfy

uqlfy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Oxycontin definitly, but vicodin? Never tried to sniff it always thought vicodin kinda sucks actually.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    It will give you more of a rush, but its really corrosive(more so than coke), so it can fuck up your nose.

4. motocrossdude7

motocrossdude7 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    it is hella harsh also, it tastes like shit

5. VIKETIME

VIKETIME Newbie

Reputation Points:
    vicodin is like 5% of the shit u want and 95% acetaminophen whats the point? that shit burns..and snorting huge pile of worthless shit isn't all that fun for the high.

6. sands of time

sands of time Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    No, snorting vicodin will not give you a heroin like high, it will give you a stronger than usual hydrocodon high. This is a terrible method of consumption since it chews the shit outa your nose. Pills were made to be swollowed...

7. joemomma

joemomma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If I eat about 5 vics I get a nice buzz but that would be a lot to sniff I dont think Ill try it

8. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    you are snorting tylenol if you snort a vicodan, don't do it. just get like 4 or 5 and chew them up when uyou swollow them

9. Bojangles

Bojangles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female
    Yeah, who the hell wants to snort a mountain of tylenol?! I like to take about 20-35mgs in pill form. I just break all the pills in half and therefore it hits you faster.

10. magicmaster141

magicmaster141 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've snorted up to 2 1/2 vicadins at a time.(took about 10 mins... 2 and a half pills makes a lot of powder) But I hardly ever snort them and if I do it's cuz i'm crushing them up before I take them (in bombs) and I'm bored so I do a little line. It's really not worth it snorting them.

11. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    DON:T SNORT THEM, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. peggs16

peggs16 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Burns like Hell, don't do it

13. chickenhawk

chickenhawk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Why , when there are a lot better opiates out there such as oxycontin. Vicodin won't give you anything like a H high except slight itching.

14. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Well some people dont have access to oxycontin like other people do.

Personally I like vicodin's and have snorted them up a few times just for the hell of it.I've snorted alot more percocets in my day though since I had a script for them.The rush is stronger but the duration of the high is shorter.Vikes are a little more harsh on the nose and I wouldn't recommend the snorting method.I also used to just chew them up.The taste is nasty as fuck but it's just a little more effective then just swallowing them.

15. Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I thought Vicotin was hydrocodone WITH acetaminophen (devil chemical),
    and hydrocdne was the pure chemical? I tried to bump hydro a
    couple times. Like everyone said, it's not worth it. For me
    though, I chop 3 pills of hydro up and digest them. In about 1-2
    hours I feel really good. I'd say it's a nice warm feeling, not a
    buzz, but great. Only downfall is the naseua the next day.
    Any way around that naseua? I have to survive on pepto bismol all
    that day.

16. chico

chico Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o Male
    Breaking Vicodins in half and then taking does wonders for how fast it hits you. I did this with 4 one time and it hit me so fast that I became nauseous. Never again. Plus, breaking in half 4 of them was like taking 8 pills at once.

17. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    acetominophenhelps. trust me. it increases the opiate high. if you dont believe me pop like 4 advil while on a good strength opiate, youll see what I mean.

18. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from denmark
    What about doing a cold water extraction on the Vicodin so you just have hydrocodone? Would it be worth snorting then?

19. Ellis D.

Ellis D. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I was going to ask the same question..

I heard plugging was the most effective way of administration out of blowing or eating. I guess injecting might be better but who'd inject hydrocodone...

20. sands of time

sands of time Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    This would be a better solution to snort. It would probably have a small amount of tylenol but it would help your nose by not snorting a mountian of powder. Swim would say go for it if you want the quick onset of the hydrocodone.