1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Health - Crying from ketamine

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by VitaminK22, Apr 2, 2007.

1. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Dec 3, 2006
    29 y/o from U.K.
    Some of swim's friends have started crying over things that they wouldnt normally cry over while on the ket comedown. The first time I saw this happen was when he was at his friends house and swim and his friend were watchin southpark (The 1 where kenny properly dies with a terminal illness) and it got to the part where kenny dies and I was just sat there when his friend started sobbing hard, swim turned to his friend and the first thing I did was burst into laughter, then he asked his friend wot he was actually crying over and when he tryed to tell swim he nearly started crying again. Soon after, swim's friend was able to tell him wot he was cryin over but was unable to say why he started crying in the first place.
    I have now heard about this happening quite a few times now with different ppl.
  2. arman

arman Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 3, 2006
    from Germany
    Well, SWIM once started crying few minutes after K-Holing, SWIM's friend was there (he was sober like always) and after the trip he told SWIM that I was crying without any reason and then SWIM points his finger to SWIMF and continues crying. SWIM can't remember it at all. Just to share SWIM's personal experience.
  3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 1, 2005
    Now have SWIM watch the South Park episode where Cartman is sold some pubes by Scott Tenorman and cooks Scott's parent's into a batch of Chili. Cartman finagles Scott's favorite band to come and see Scott crying his eyes out after realizing he was eating his parents. The band members make fun of Scott for being a crybaby.

That should fix the problem.