Crystal: 6 triflouro-n-benzyl-methyl piperazine hcl

Discussion in 'Piperazines' started by Anjulia, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Anjulia

Anjulia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Crystal: 6 triflouro-n-benzyl-methyl piperazine hcl
    Hey Guys,

Can anyone explain what is the difference between BZP and 6 triflouro-n-benzyl-methyl piperazine hcl a.k.a. Crystal.
    I mostly would like to find out if the latter is legal in US and if it's a safe product - especially compared to crystal meth.

I am very new to all this - but I really need to know! Help!

Thanx!
    Anjulia :)

2. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Seeing as you're new, I'll cut a break and not add bad karma for your double-posting. Please don't do it any more.

3. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
  4. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    BZP is scheduled in the US. TFMPP was once on emergency scheduling, but that has lapsed and so TFMPP is again legal in the US.

*** edit ***

Almost forgot to add - it is utterly retarded to call a "new" drug by the same slang name already associated with an existing drug. Just because some idiot manufacturer and/or vendor decided to call this "crystal" in order to sell more drugs to ignorant customers, does not mean we need to perpetuate it.

5. Anjulia

Anjulia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    to all the wisards out there...

My apologies for the double posting, Radiometer :)

So, if I understand this correctly - 6 triflouro-n-benzyl-methyl piperazine hcl is TFMPP, and is legal in US? Or...?

What about safety of the product? I have a friend who is getting off meth and 6 triflouro-n-benzyl-methyl piperazine hcl seems to help. Yet, the question remains - is this as/more/less harmful to body than meth? Short/longterm?

Does this stuff show false positive for amphetamines in drug tests?

Can one get addicted to this stuff and what would be "normal" dosage for someone of 150 lbs/day to sustain "even flow"?

Please, share your wisdom, people!!!!

6. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I don't think it is TFMPP. TFMPP is 3-trifluoro-methyl-phenyl piperazine, surely it would be TFBMP(?). There is one report on erowid which doesn't sound too exciting.

As for short/long term effects, nobody knows. Despite the fact that they are sold in head shops in many countries they are basically research chemicals.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2006
  7. Anjulia

Anjulia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Will this show on a drug test???

:confused: Please, anyone who knows - will 6 triflouro-n-benzyl-methyl piperazine hcl show false positive for amphetamines???:confused:

8. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Edit: See Starboys post below: It looks like Piperazines may cause a false positive in some workplace testing.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2008
  9. Anjulia

Anjulia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thank you for the response! I have to know since his friend is switching from Meth to 6 triflouro-n-benzyl-methyl piperazine hcl, and will be tested for amphetamines on regular basis. It's "life and death" important not to F*** up!

10. Anjulia

Anjulia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This site claims that the results will be positive - are they just trying to "scare" people off the BZPs??

http://www.cads.org.nz/Sorted/LegalDrugAlt.asp

"DRUGS

legal drug alternatives (party pills, kandi, exodus, frenzy, rapture, nemesis, caffine-based products)

[​IMG]Party pills are popular and readily available. Although often not as strong as other popular partying favourites, party pills can keep you pumping on the dance floor. They cost less and don’t involve the risk of legal consequences. However, there are risks in believing that because something is legal it’s safe.BZP:

[​IMG](Benzylpiperazine) and TFMPP (Trifluoromethylphenylpiperazine) are the two most common ingredients in what is known as ‘herbal highs’ or ‘party pills’. Some examples are: Frenzy, Exodus – The Journey, Nemesis, Nemi, Euphoria, Zoom, Blast, Shotgun, Rapture and Charge. Although these pills are called ‘herbal highs’ the active ingredients (BZP and TFMPP) are not herbal – they’re synthetically produced. Some are even called dietary supplements, implying that they replace something that’s missing in your diet – however, no normal balanced diet contains these chemicals.
    BZP has stimulant-type properties and affects the dopamine and noradrenaline neurotransmitter systems, resulting in similar effects to those caused by amphetamine (NOT methamphetamine). Taking 100mg of BZP is like taking an oral dose of 7.5mg of dexamphetamine – the effects of a 100mg dose last 6 to 8 hours.
    TFMPP:

When combined with BZP has a mild hallucinogenic effect similar to ecstasy (MDMA) but doesn’t have the emotional effects of ecstasy.
    The different products have varying amounts of active ingredient – the typical dose is 70 -175mg of BZP. Examples are ‘Frenzy’ per tablet contains 75mg of BZP and ‘Exodus’ contains 50mg TFMPP and BZP – the recommended dose being 2 tablets.
    Other ingredients in party pills (e.g. kandi):

Party pills often contain a number of other ingredients. Some of these are ‘active’ and can have an effect on the central nervous system.
    • Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) extract – used for its gastro-intestinal stimulatory qualities and anti-nausea properties.
    • Phenylalanine – plays a key role in the absorption of other amino acids and some neurotransmitters. It also is reported as having mild stimulant qualities and is dangerous to those who suffer from Phenylketonuria (PKU) a hereditary disease which results in people being unable to metabolise phenylalanine.
    • Tryptophan (an amino acid) is sold as a nutritional supplement and is used by the body to start the cellular manufacture of serotonin. Tryptophan is used by some people to help stabilize mood, as a sleeping aid, and by some ecstasy and psychedelic users because they are known to both increase the effects of substances as well as to ease the comedown. There’s also a possible link between Tryptophan and the Eosinophilia Myalgia Syndrome (EMS) that affected 1500 people in the US in 1989 who had been taking L-Tryptophan. It was banned by the American Food and Drug Authority (FDA) as a result. Later it was reported that the cases concerned were people who took a specific brand and batch of L-Tryptophan, which had become contaminated through the production process. Tryptophan shouldn’t be taken if you’re taking an SSRI or MAOI-type antidepressant as the combination could lead to the development of Serotonin Syndrome, a serious and sometimes fatal condition caused by too much serotonin.
    • Tyrosine – an amino acid which may elevate mood. Used by the body to help produce both dopamine and noradrenalin neurotransmitters, Tyrosine may have a mild stimulatory effect.
    Common effects:

• General stimulation of the brain and nervous system.
    • Euphoria and alertness.
    • Increased heart rate and increased blood pressure.
    • Reduced appetite.
    • In high doses – hallucinations, fits/convulsions, slowed breathing.
    • Sore throat or nasal passages if snorting powder or crushed tablets.
    • Dehydration or water retention problems can occur, especially if used with alcohol.
    • If being drug tested it gives a positive result for amphetamines.

1. 5/5,
      Thanks for sharing this article.
      Jan 27, 2008
  11. synd66

synd66 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
    Can not find any cas for 6 triflouro-n-benzyl-methyl piperazine hcl
    and no info

12. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I guess legality would depend upon how far the FDA can stretch their analouge laws.

13. synd66

synd66 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
  14. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Where did you read that this compound is called Crystal?

15. chemlove

chemlove Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o

As a lover of research i have to say I haven't ever seen this compoud by name and i sure have never ever herd it called "Crystal" i agree completely with the above post that we shouldn't continue this disturbing trend.

16. zapatista

zapatista Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    This product was sold by a U.S herbal site a few years back. It wasnt popular because it was sold as an xtasy alternative and most where dissapointed. , it did have some stimulant qualities.
    Z

17. frequency

frequency Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from South Africa
    <Wikipedia>

3-Trifluoromethylphenylpiperazine (or simply TFMPP) is a piperazine-based drug.
    TFMPP was briefly emergency scheduled in Schedule I in the US, but the scheduling expired in April 2004 and has not been renewed.[1] Therefore, unlike its cousin benzylpiperazine, TFMPP is not currently an illicit drug in the US.

</Wikipedia>

However I would heed the previous advice about considering the analogue laws of the United States. If they want you, they'll get you.

18. starboy

starboy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from new_zealand
    The structure you outline is unlikely, it is not teh same as TFMPP, it looks suspiciously like somebody is selling BZP and TFMPP together and has invented a name for it, but I could be wrong.

One thing we have found in NZ is that BZP CAN GIVE A FALSE POSITIVE FOR AMPHETAMINES in some workplace drug testing.

There is another test they can go and do if you say "Hey I had BZP not amphetamines" to differentiate but if you want to avoid having to do that, don't take the BZP, especially if you are somewhere like America where it is illegal.

1. 4/5,
      Thanks for the info on the false positive. If you haven't already, please also add this info to the BZP drug info thread.
      Jan 27, 2008
  19. Zaprenz

Zaprenz Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Crystal: 6 triflouro-n-benzyl-methyl piperazine

My guess:

The crystal part

came from someone reading/ordering from one of the sellers who claim "Crystal granules of BZP" (etc or similar) as opposed to the direct association of "crystal" meth.

6 triflouro-n-benzyl-methyl piperazine

A load of rubbish - someone just copying incorrecting, getting it wrong (intentionall / unintentionally). Will most likely be made up of the usual piperazine suspects in some order.