1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Crystal meth detection time

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by heyall1234, Nov 9, 2010.

1. heyall1234

heyall1234 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Okay I'm going to try and explain this as clear as I can. I know the usual detection time for crystal meth is around 3-4 days(urine). My pet monkey is on probation with RANDOM drug screens. He has experimented with a few different drugs and has never gotten addicted to any. He has a very strong will power. He enjoys snorting a few lines of meth ONCE a week, typically during the weekend, Thursday or Friday night (gives him the weekend to flush it out of his system in case of a random drug screen given to him the following Tuesday.) Anyways, what I'm asking is if the pet monkey stays on a regular schedule of snorting a few lines every Thursday or Friday, would it still take 3-4 days for it to leave his system? Or would the detection time gradually increase if he continues on this same schedule? I hope this makes sense to somebody out there lol.

2. Jasim

Jasim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    No, the detection time will not increase.

The detection time will not increase by much if at all. Methamphetamine is not one of those drugs that builds up in the system. Chronic, heavy use will increase detection time, but only to a very small degree.
    Exactly how much it will increase I could only speculate, probably only a single day with extreme use. Because the drug is clearing out of the system every 4 days at most, a user would have to use more frequently than once every 4 days in order for the drug to build up at all. So using on a Thursday and Friday would likely not increase detection time to any significant extent (because one would be giving 5 days between use, Saturday through Wednesday).

3. heyall1234

heyall1234 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks Jasim!!