cutting your tar with something other than sleeping pills?

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by aether_demon, Feb 4, 2007.

1. aether_demon

aether_demon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    where I live he is unable to find anything other than tar and cuts it with sleeping pills in order to make it snortable.

swims question is,

A. do the sleeping pills put you to sleep at all, thus making the heroin itself less enjoyable?

B. if so, is there anything else that swim can use to cut his tar with

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    For snorting tar here is what swip does ...

1g is placed into a half oz of distilled water and fully dissolved. (if dirty and floaters remain, coffee filtered) The distilled water with tar dissolved into it is then placed into a nasal allergy spray bottle (like afrin.) Now, easily dissolved and easy to use discreetly.

3. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    use the search engine and look up the thread "the guy who knew how to get pure smack", that should give You an idea how to make the heroin snortable.

4. aether_demon

aether_demon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swim appreciates the help

5. brown_chunx

brown_chunx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Around here, I used to break open diphenhydramine (the shit that's in benadryl, but DON't use benadryl, it burns like hell) capsules into a coffee grinder and drop his piece of tar ontop of the powder (tar should be kept in freezer prior to this so that it's hard). After grinding for about a minute, the result would be a tan powder, and then I would breath hot air onto the pile until it turned dark brown and sticky. If You breathes too much, it might be too sticky to snort, so another pill might be added.

As for the sleeping pills, You can use anything: milk powder, vitamins, any other pill (that can be snorted), pretty much any powder (just don't use anything that's obviously hazardous). I don't know about the water method, seems to me like it would go back into swiys throat too fast. I would go with the dry method (powder) and if a grinder isn't available, crush it together with a spoon.

6. SlowLearner

SlowLearner Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    In variation to Pinkavvy suggestion: I used normal IV prepartion of tar, cooking and filtering through cotton and then used an eye dropper to snort the liquid. I found this method outstanding, almost as good as IV, but without the risks of all the crap contained in tar. Incidentently when SWIM first employeed this method the two suppliers of the tar, both strictly IVers, both developed abscesses on their necks, the same day and the same area of their necks. In my location dacades ago, most users IVed as it was very expensive. SWIM grew quite fond of this method and would use it today although SWIM generally IVs most substances that can be "justified". Mixing it with sleeping pills or anything else seems pointless and borders on sin. I would suggest approximately 1cc of water per single dose preparation.

7. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Sleeping pills are CNS depressant, heroine is a CNS depressant as well. The combination of both can cause even stronger respiratory failure and even respiratory failure. Please don't cut You heroine with any substance that depresses the CNS as well.

8. CrookieMonster

CrookieMonster Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    when using a cutting method with tar I think that lactose is a far better alternative.. either run it though a coffee grinder or use the bottle // coins trick..

9. urkuh

urkuh Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    How about cutting with quinne..(spelling, sorry:/) its a bloodthinner& fever reducer.. reeally intensifies the rush. Now, I've never had tar, but on the east coast, its a common cutting agent. Im sure you can use it, with tar.