CWE - Pointless for 6 5/500 Vicodins?

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by Nahbus, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I plan on taking 3 5/500 Vicodins tomorrow two times, spread out. Would doing such a small amount be pointless for a Cold Water Extraction? SWIM enjoys them, but really likes to be on the safe side of things. I know he'll be fine taking them, but over time it could cause problems, you know?

2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    the CWE is never pointless if You wants to preserve swiy's liver. however to maximize the yield swim reccomends extracting all 6 at once, then drinking half of the solution at a time to spread it out. extracting just 3 at a time might leave you with a little less hydro at the end. way to look out for swiy's long term health.

3. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM always wonders... how much of that 15mg will make it into my stomache? Hmm, maybe I will try both?
    I think, for longterm, I plan on doing as many CWE's as possible. APAP is pretty bad for your liver..

Last edited: Jun 12, 2006
  4. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    swim always seemed to get a pretty good yield with CWE, subjectively it felt like he'd get 12.5 mg or so from 15 mg originally, he'd invariably get an effect from CWE on 15 mg hydrocodone, and I feel nothing when he takes 10 mg or less, so the yield was almost certainly higher than that. apap is pretty awful for swiy's liver, especially if You is a drinker!