1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Combinations - Daily cannabis use Daily, reduce intensity of kratom high? i think so.

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by Openmymind, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Openmymind

Openmymind Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    So.... I had been for the most part of about a year now, A user of kratom leaf not extracts though.

And was 6 months before starting kratom, Cannabis free for the 1st time in years.

In fact i was totally sober for a very long time.

So, I used cannabis daily for the last 2 weeks during a kratom tolerance break to make it easy on myself.

I never used cannabis more then 1 or 2 days in a row in over a year and a half and always kept my doses way lower than now.

I bought a vape so i don't have to ruin my lungs , or make a strong smell from using it.

So ... i've smoked about a quarter during the last month. At first.... 4 days on weed, 3 days on kratom

didn't notice a drop in the intensity of the high from kratom.

But now after 2 weeks of vaping og kush daily, I have noticed that upon returning to kratom my kratom highs are nowhere as good as they were before the tolerance break.

Until after i vape a pack in addition. Which gives a nice synergy, but if u didn't.... know how euphoric kratom could be without weed, I feel like you wouldn't get the appreciation of the euphoric feeling that i have gotten from the last year of using it.

And i feel like that is a shame for those daily users of cannabis who don't ever take tolerance breaks and have tried kratom.

Worth a shot?. I think so. let me know if u guys have any experiences with this.

Don't report on this telling me the synergy of the two at once is great. I know that, and that is not what this is about.

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland
    I'm not really sure i follow you.
    What exactly is it you are suggesting that is 'worth a shot'?

3. seaturtle

seaturtle Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I used Cannabis daily for a long time, and was smoking a gram per day. I never noticed a decrease in Kratom's effects, although at that time I probably never did Kratom without Cannabis.

Nowadays I only have 1 small smoking session per day (well less than 1/10th of a gram). I often take Kratom in the daytime without any Cannabis, and it's just as potent as ever.

They have completely different effects so this isn't a cross tolerance issue. I think you might be having a hard time feeling any euphoria without cannabis since you're smoking too much. Same concept as having a meal without cannabis after smoking a lot everyday, the meal will seem unenjoyable compared to eating the meal when high.