Combinations - Daily cannabis use Daily, reduce intensity of kratom high? i think so.

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by Openmymind, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Openmymind

Openmymind Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    So.... I had been for the most part of about a year now, A user of kratom leaf not extracts though.

And was 6 months before starting kratom, Cannabis free for the 1st time in years.

In fact i was totally sober for a very long time.

So, I used cannabis daily for the last 2 weeks during a kratom tolerance break to make it easy on myself.

I never used cannabis more then 1 or 2 days in a row in over a year and a half and always kept my doses way lower than now.

I bought a vape so i don't have to ruin my lungs , or make a strong smell from using it.

So ... i've smoked about a quarter during the last month. At first.... 4 days on weed, 3 days on kratom

didn't notice a drop in the intensity of the high from kratom.

But now after 2 weeks of vaping og kush daily, I have noticed that upon returning to kratom my kratom highs are nowhere as good as they were before the tolerance break.

Until after i vape a pack in addition. Which gives a nice synergy, but if u didn't.... know how euphoric kratom could be without weed, I feel like you wouldn't get the appreciation of the euphoric feeling that i have gotten from the last year of using it.

And i feel like that is a shame for those daily users of cannabis who don't ever take tolerance breaks and have tried kratom.

Worth a shot?. I think so. let me know if u guys have any experiences with this.

Don't report on this telling me the synergy of the two at once is great. I know that, and that is not what this is about.

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o from ireland
    I'm not really sure i follow you.
    What exactly is it you are suggesting that is 'worth a shot'?

3. seaturtle

seaturtle Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I used Cannabis daily for a long time, and was smoking a gram per day. I never noticed a decrease in Kratom's effects, although at that time I probably never did Kratom without Cannabis.

Nowadays I only have 1 small smoking session per day (well less than 1/10th of a gram). I often take Kratom in the daytime without any Cannabis, and it's just as potent as ever.

They have completely different effects so this isn't a cross tolerance issue. I think you might be having a hard time feeling any euphoria without cannabis since you're smoking too much. Same concept as having a meal without cannabis after smoking a lot everyday, the meal will seem unenjoyable compared to eating the meal when high.