Drug info - Daily Cost of Your Nootropic Stack

Discussion in 'Nootropics' started by sterling77, Jun 6, 2005.

1. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    I was wondering for those of you that take nootropics daily, what is your daily/monthly cost? How much do you guys spend on your stack? I'm thinking of ordering some myself.

2. Daeron

Daeron Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from gaza_strip
    do you include vitamins in that?btw i think were not to disscuss prices here,but the overall monthly cost is quite low in my case and it includes:piracetam(everything starts with it),5htp,choline/lecitine,melatonin(cos im an insomniac) vits:C,Bcomplex,A,E,omega fatty acids,Mg,Ca&Zn supplements.I dunno if im missing something,oh yeah occasional ginko,hydregine,vasopressin,l-tyrosine,and other amnoacids,and sometimes Fe.

it may look like a lot but when you buy it in bulk it comes out rather cheap,+ there is no price for your health!

3. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    Just checked the rules you were right Daeron. Didn't think discussing costs about legal stuff was prohibited.[​IMG]

Well let's change this thread to does your stack cost a lot and what's included in it?

4. nelix

nelix Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from Australia
    I imagine the rule applies to sources/street prices of items... the rules say large chains prices (like kmarts) maybe listed. GNC is a large chain? And SWIM's total cost does not relate to any one item so I imagine it is ok? If not feel free to pull me up, I'm very new!

All up SWIM proberbly spends 100 a month... Not including food (protein powder etc).

SWIM's stack is as follows:
    Each Day:
    2x400mg Oxiracetam
    2x400mg AlphaGPC
    2x500mg ALCAR
    2x500mg Green Tea Extract
    1x2g Sesamin Oil
    1x10g Licethin
    6x1g Fish Oil
    2x Adam Multi Vitamin
    1x1mg Selegiline (Not taken around times of drug use, IMPORTANT)
    2x300mg KR-ALA
    6x500ml Water

Sometimes I takes phenibut to sleep.
    After workout I takes creatine and critulane malate.
    SWIM only eats carbohydrates (not including fibre) around work outs.

The price also goes towards lots of wierd sports stimulents and junk that is mostly rubish, but sometimes yeilds a real gem.

Spelling sucks.