Dance pills

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by mixmike007, Jan 27, 2006.

1. mixmike007

mixmike007 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I know a URL of a selling site of the parties pills and I wished knowledge if it were of confidence, can I it ask you here and for board I the right to give the URL

2. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    If what you mean is that you know a website selling legal "party pills" and you want to find out if is safe to order from them by discussing them here, no.
    Posting the names and addresses of legal sources suppliers, and discussions regarding reliability is restricted to the "sources forum", to which you will eventually have access when you become a gold member. To become a gold member you need to have been here for over 2 months, and to have posted over 150 quality, useful posts (and to have had a mod review them, which is currently delayed since the board change), and to have a good reputation ( ie people voting for you by adding reputation points).
    It make take some time
    all the best
    b

3. mixmike007

mixmike007 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ok. not being able to await such an amount of time I nevertheless will order.

4. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
  5. mixmike007

mixmike007 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ok. While intending to be golden delicious menber, I will test my URL, as that as soon as I am authorized with going in the forum source I will be able to contribute with my satisfactory URL

6. meowndrug

meowndrug Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim once was taking something called cbh like 7-8 years ago and made her dance all night and then party all day. Swik cannot seem to find these anymore though.