Health - Dangers of Cocaine

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by aguyfromharlem, Apr 25, 2005.

1. aguyfromharlem

aguyfromharlem Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ive been curious about coke for a while and now i want to try it, i just need to know any dangers of it though....i heard it can stop your heart the first time you try it.....but idk, u tell me............

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2007
  2. joetaco

joetaco Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've never heard of anyone dying the first time they tried coke... Just make fucking sure not to get addicted and you'll be fine.

3. AJS8752

AJS8752 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I knew someone that did an eightball over the period of a night just by
    himself and he did have a heart attack and died, but there's no way
    you'll come close to that amount..just be safe and have fun cause
    there's no other time than your first.

4. aguyfromharlem

aguyfromharlem Newbie

Reputation Points:
    alright thanks, i couldnt afford to be addicted to that shit anyways

5. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    I dont know of anyone personally that had problems, but your post made me think of Len Bias, the second overall pick by the Celtics in the 86 draft, who died 2 days after the draft of cardiac arrest and had coke in his system. I cant remember if they finally officially blamed it on the coke, but he was a 22 yr old in really good physical condition.

Deaths from coke, while they do happen, are a much rarer occurance than say heroin overdoses. Coke does do a number on the ticker and blood pressure and all that good stuff, but unless there is an underlying medical condition it takes a good bit to FK a person. U should check out Durbans thread and readwhat happens to him when he does blow.

As far as affording addiction, coke definatelyis an evil temptress, but not everyone gets hooked on it. Rocking it up or shooting it is much more so, but there are tonnes of people who enjoy powder cocaine on a recreational basis. lol sorry for being a pusher, but hey do what u want man, its all good.

6. SLICE

SLICE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeh coke isn't really as bad as the media makes out.It's actually pretty tame compared to most other dugs I've taken but itcosts twice as much... I'd be more concerned about your bank balance than your heart if I were you!

7. aguyfromharlem

aguyfromharlem Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah thats what i was thinging about was that basketball player who died.....ok now how much coke should i buy, for say a 2 or 3 lines, is that like a gram? ive got to experience coke sometime in my life, best to do it while im young...(turned 18 today) thanks for the input

8. Silonco

Silonco Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    If you never took coke, you can get 8 lines from a gram, or even more If you want little lines[​IMG]