Dating and Job Interviews

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by KAROLOYDI, Apr 28, 2006.

1. KAROLOYDI

KAROLOYDI Newbie

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    What are the best legal drugs to take to give you confidece for dating and job interviews? I don't want anything that will make me stupid. Just something to make me talkative and confident.

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    D-Stress with Kava-Kava always worked wonders for me. It contained:
    Kava-Kava 30%; Vitamin B-1: 1,5mg. Vitamin B-3: 20mg; Vitamin B-5: 10mg; Vitamin B-6: 2mg. Inosital: 50mg; Vitamin C: 60mg. Minerals: Calcium, Pantothenate
    Kava-Kava is not available anymore because it has been banned. But the above recepee gives you a good idea of what would work very well.
    There is also a product in the Smartshops, which is called Relax. You may want to check that out.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Where is Kava~Kava banned, Alfa? It is quite available in the Untied Snakes. Are you refering to Holland? I think it's banned in Canada, or was.

It was removed from the shelves in the USA for awhile based on more of the governments purposefully flawed and deceptive tests. They claimed it caused liver damage. But the "test-group" used were last-stage, hard-core alcoholics with severely damaged livers in the first place. Just another attempt by the fascist neo-Christians in government to increase profits from their investments in the liquor industry.

4. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    That research was strengthened by German research on liver toxicity, which was equally dubious. One person supposedly died from liver failure after consuming monstrous amounts of Kava-Kava. Result: a ban in Germany and Netherlands.

5. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Kava-Kava would probably work great. You could always check on the legality of ephedrine or ephedra containing products too, in small amounts they might make You more confident during job interviews. probably a bad idea for dates though, You could end up not eating dinner in whatever fancy restaurant You goes to and fidgeting constantly during the latest romantic comedy. maybe kava-kava would work best here, its much more mellow, and You can't go wrong with all those extra added vitamins.

6. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Ephedrine containing products make SWIM far from relaxed. Makes SWIM want to move, which is good at party settings but in a job interview that would make SWIM look nervous.

7. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    So is there any definitive proof of a link between kava-kava and liver failure?

8. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Kratom. A good dose (20gram) gives Swim a nice Codene like body stone while upstairs he is still very alert and chatty / confident. The original 'Speedball'.

Ephedrine / speed / bzp etc can go either way, make you either confident or anxious, so probably best avoided or taken in very low dose.

Skullcap relaxes while not affecting mental alertness.

Wild Dagga is a good social relaxer.

There is a smart product called Oxygen, sounds interesting but I am yet to try it.

9. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Add Canada, France & Switzerland to that list also. Not currently available in England either so far as I can tell, although under review last year - haven't been able to find an update on this though.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2006
  10. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Nothing at all.

11. KAROLOYDI

KAROLOYDI Newbie

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    Kava Kava is banned in the UK. Damn. It sounded really good. It is an antidepressant as well. Is the new D-Stress that is based on Da Zao any good?

12. KAROLOYDI

KAROLOYDI Newbie

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    Also I found pure Kava-Kava on ebay. Are all the other extra ingredients so important? What will happen if I take pure Kava-Kava with a normal vitamin pill?