Smoking - Datura Flower

Discussion in 'Nightshades' started by Cloud_Man, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Cloud_Man

Cloud_Man Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Do I need to dry the flower out before smoking it? How many hits should
    I take? I'm quite aware of how dangerous it is, so don't reply telling
    me not to do it.

2. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Yesu need to dry it b4 smoking it, i rolled a joint the size of a penny roll and i didnt feel crap but i only smoked like a 1/4 of it and the rest i threw out! Datura is a waste 2 smoke! Boil 1 flower in 3 cups of water and wait 2 hours!i was laying down and i was kinda sleeping altho awake and i was lucid dreaming kinda thing but id awake from my dream where i was falling down stairs or something and id wakeup convulsing altho they whernt hardcore it was weird at first but after it was kinda like meditating!! Fun few hours!

3. Benzhead

Benzhead Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I'd make tea if I was going to dose on Datura..Or any of the related plants containing the same tropane alkaloids.

Dosage is hard to recommend. Too many variables. Start with a small dose and work up..NOTDURING THE SAME EXPERIENCE. The 'sneaky' onset of the trip fools people into thinking that they haven't taken an effective dose very frequently.

The delerium is very weird. You'll find that you believe that you aren't achieving effect, when you can be quite intoxicated.

There are a couple of things to be careful of, aside from the toxicity - neural and otherwise -of the alkaloids and possibly other compounds.

Should you embark on your journey, you'll need at least one sitter that knows what Datura intoxication is like..and it is weird. Two sage(wise) sitters is better because the effects can last for a few days on an effective dose. This will give them opportunities to sleep while you are 'elsewhere.'

The other thing that you should have ready is a sample of the plant, and the phone number of your nearest poison control center. Additionally, your sitters should both be in a condition to drive you to a treatment center(hospital) should you have difficulty.

The only reason I mention this is because the effective dose of theDatura alkaloidsand the lethal dose aren't very far apart. It is not meant to frighten you. It just could save your life.

I'd give you my recommendation regarding Datura, but you have already made up your mind.

You may want to download and copy this webpage.

On Edit: Spelling [​IMG]

Edited by: benzhead