Opinions - datura good for begginers?

Discussion in 'Nightshades' started by Jhawk, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jhawk

Jhawk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I've been doing some research on datura, and have reaed that its some fucked up shit. I had some questions i couldnt find the answers for though.
    • can it be seen in drug tests?
    • is there a better drug for begginers that could provide the same high, and still be bought legally in the U.S.?
    reason im asking is because it grows locally here but even the pot heads dont do it cause no one knows how to use it right.

thanks for the help

2. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

If you have done your research with datura and look on erowid experiences reports. It IS NO WAY should it be used as a beginners usage or even at all.

It is very dangerous can cause delirium which can bring out actual hallucinations that are immensely life like and with great difficulty telling them apart.

This could involve thinking a road is empty wondering threw and getting hit by a car.

This is if you don't poison yourself. You will also be difficult manage yourself. which would also require a psych ward visit lasting up 3 days if your lucky.

DONT I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH! TRY SALVIA DIVINORUM Instead if you must try something.

There are other worthwhile things to play with.

3. Jhawk

Jhawk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    what would be a good drug that I could try if he has only done hydrocodone? maybe somthing that is legal in the U.S. and gives a little audio hallucination?

4. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Seek and ye shall find, they never say what your find thou. Great start would be too look on the DF forum in the ethnobotanicals section,checkin legal status etc. The SEARCH with the upside down triangle may prove useful.

5. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    You could give diphenhydramine or diphenhydrinate a go. They're both legal and can be bought OTC and are much easier to dose than datura, they produce audio and visual hallucinations. Start low with around 300mg and work your way up. Doses of over 500mg lead to a state that SWIM believe to be pretty close to a datura trip. Very realistic visual and audio hallucinations. The most I have done has been 650mg and that made him trip pretty hard. Lots of whispered voices all around him, of his own voice, his parents voices and the voices of his friends. Full life sized perfect hallucinations of his mates lieing around his house talking to each other. See through snakes and spiders everywhere . He could make the walls in his room ripple by blowing on them.

But again just like datura this is a powerful deliriant so You should be real careful. Make sure You has a sitter to help you work out fact from fiction and stop you wondering off anywhere.

6. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Legal and known to give audio hallucination's..........I would say investigate DXM .

7. JDreaming

JDreaming R.I.P. Gold Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    DXM could work but if one were to mess with it, an extraction would be much better and safer than trying to robotrip. For easily obtainable hallucinations, one might try playing with Salvia and maybe morning glory and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. Datura seems like a fasinating substance, and yet the risks are just too great and I couldnt imagine ever actually trying it.

Anyone know of a deliriant that DOESNT make you delirious for 3 freakin' days and DOESNT make your heart stop beating if you take too much of it? Delirium would be fascinating to explore for a few hours.

8. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I don't like the directions this thread could head towards. Deliriants aren't to be taken lightly, and the nightshade variety shouldn't be messed with.

Look at OTC stuff if you really must try messing with deliriants, but stay away from datura, especially if you don't know what you are doing.

With that.... Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.