Debating Research Chemicals Esp. The good, bad, and ugly.

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by LysergicSound, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LysergicSound

LysergicSound Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Let's start off with 2c-e..

Swim personally loves the chemical, It's just great all around but I am a little burnt out on it and it seems as though everytime I do it the physical struggle to literally live gets harder and harder. Recently, after snorting 20mgs or so it became very unpleasantly hard to breathe and swims pulse was ungodly high and it actually started off spiraling swim into a worried and unpleasant trip due to the fact that while on 2c-e its not fun to be worried about the slightest discomfort because 2c-e tends to magnify things to say the least. As swims heart rate went down the trip became very pleasant and enjoyable. It got swim thinking a little, maybe we had all been overdoing it a little by using 2c-e in high snorted doses at least once a weekend if not twice and maybe once during the week, as I noticed a negative tolerance being built up such as the breathing problem, which generally didnt occurr to that magnitude.. it was litereally everything you could do to focus on taking in every single breath as deeply as possible and it actually began to wear you out.. Now I am finding t21 to be more at ease and enjoyable but I am still researching it to see what negative threats it poses.. but damn the 2c-e trip is an awesome and defying trip on all levels. I am still looking for that perfect chem but for a while he thought he had found it. Maybe RC's are just too hard on ones body after too much over use.

2. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
    Re: Debating RC's Esp. The good, bad, and ugly.

Your topic title is a little confusing — but reading your post, I think I know what you're getting at. Is it mostly that you want a place to relate you's recent experiences without making the thread all about you? Fair enough.

lecture ahead:

DON'T SNORT 2C's. That's just asking for trouble. Research is all right, but one doesn't want to be part of an LD50 study.

If someone is experiencing "the physical struggle to literally live" while on a chem, don't you think it's time for him to take a break? Take a walk, read a book, go see a play, whatever. Anything that's worth doing is worth doing sober (too).

On another forum there's a young fella, about 20 years old, that has developed serious physical difficulties because of excessive use of 2C-E (mainly because of throwing up so often).

RC's are hard on the body with overuse. So is everything else. Keep your usage moderate (and keep your moderation moderate, too) and you'll find your experiences are more pleasant — and more rewarding.

/dadspeak

Last edited: Apr 28, 2007
  3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

The only death on RC's reported (5-MeO-AMT is not technically an Research Chemical - or debatable) were from snorting them. 2-CT-7. Don't do it.

4. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia

^while the other was from fingerlickin 2C-T-21, so be very careful there as well, cowboy.

5. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.

"RC's" just means "research chemicals," and there are potentially many different types (although in practice it seems mainly stimulants and hallucinogens/dissociatives).

Re: hallucinogens, I have never cared for them in the first place. As for stimulants, he's really getting tired of this substance category -- it's starting to feel like sh*t to him to be under the influence of anything stronger than caffeine. So SWIM's career as a researcher is probably nearing its end, just 6 months or so after it started.

If You feels like it, just give it an extended break. Granted, getting connected again after being away for awhile presents a challenge, but it's hardly insurmountable.

6. LysergicSound

LysergicSound Newbie

Reputation Points:

Swim snorted some of the t21 last night.. I would say about 18mgs or so
    and it was a pretty good trip but yet again I was feeling like complete shit for a good hour or so right after and it is one of the longer hours in your life but once its over with its blast off straight to the moon. But, after I do 2c-t-x products I find that he starts off the trip in a bad mindset due to the fact that I had a hard time trusting the t-x's. After last night though I decided to end the snorting of the rc's cause I dont like what its doin to the body, and the headache the next day is unbearable esp. with 2c-e. not to change subject off of rc's but I got a nice big ole amanita cap.. any experiences with those?.. I have done many of mushrooms but not the amanitas.

7. Nacumen

Nacumen Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

2C's will hurt you if you use them too often. The thing is, they seem to hurt people in different ways, and it's hard to know exactly what's going to happen with any given person. In SWIM's case, 2C-I/2C-E caused long-lasting hppd where lights easily create an afterburned image in his eyesight. VERY annoying. But it wasn't until about 2 months ago that this started practically out of nowhere. It had never been a problem before, and I had been using 2C's bi-monthly at the least for a few months beforehand. SWIM stopped using 2C's about 5 weeks ago, but the after-effects are still very present.

2C's are dangerous enough without snorting them. Just don't do it. It's not worth it. Plus they burn like battery acid.

8. LysergicSound

LysergicSound Newbie

Reputation Points:

yeah the hppd has come and gone a few times with swim and I have been doing research with rc's for quite a while. sometimes it comes in a bad wave to where for a few weeks or even months it stays strong and then when swim gets stoned its even worse.. for a while I couldnt even get good and stoned without havin to deal with annoying hppd issues.

9. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia

Do Not Snort 2c-t-21!

This practice is specifically contraindicated with said material and will not result in a positive experience. It may result in your demise.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  10. LysergicSound

LysergicSound Newbie

Reputation Points:

wow, didnt realize t21 was bad. swim knew t7 was bad and everything. I will need to take a break for a while.

11. Nacumen

Nacumen Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

SWIM can also report severe hppd issues while stoned. The weed seems to make the hppd much more apparent... even when the hppd would otherwise be only slight or even unnoticeable.

12. rodent

rodent Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Goddamn... I hope you are taking a break for real. Your 19 and putting extremely powerful chems up you's nose that have been known to KILL people.

and apparently, You was doing this without doing any research beforehand.

You have reported extended negative body load and hppd...

Stop now. Take that break. Before ever starting again, READ READ & READ more about what you may put into you's body.

Dammit it makes me angry.... kids like yerself are the reason these chems are diffucult to get and won't be used to heal & explore the mind for years to come, if ever. /end rant

13. LysergicSound

LysergicSound Newbie

Reputation Points:

no actually I has researched extensively. its hard finding very useful information on t21 and rarer chems, erowid is swims notebook but I find some of there information to be a little misleading and doses to be off a little. there is no trip like a high rc dose nasally.. sorry but it is the trip of the future. I has recently decided to refrain from nasal usage but will start doing research by ingesting in higher doses as I use to do.. but for those who like intense.. well there ya go but I wouldnt advise it as far as being dangerous. I have been snorting rc's for quite a while now, and just recently its started giving problems but swims still at a healthy point so its time to take a break from rc's and research some of the more naturals for a while. lets hear some information on the 21 my friend.. what do you know about it? i have my opinions and factual knowledge on the chem but let me hear yours so we can see how much i do or dont know?

1. 1/5,
      Extremely BAD advise/ideas to our readers!
      May 1, 2007
  14. waxhorse

waxhorse Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Your behavior verges on Troll-like activity.

FYI, T-21 is about twice as potent as T-2. (It's precursor.)

Continue on your "Heroic dose" aganda and you will either **DIE** or suffer real downregulation.

I would suggest that the mods shut this one down.

WH

15. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

Your ideas and such are more than troll-like. You might well serve as an example to our more naive readers and cause deaths.

This thread is closed. You will be watched.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.