Combinations - Delightful poor man's speedball

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by kizevin, Feb 18, 2007.

1. kizevin

kizevin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    SWIM acquired 6 10mg Valium, 6 20mg Adderall XR, and 2 15mg D-Amph XR (not sure about the last pills). Anyway, SWIM proceded to snort valiums periodically throughout the afternoon and starting taking the uppers around 8pm. From 8pm onwards it was nothing but SWIM snorting gigantic lines of uppers and downers. The synergy here is quite amazing, says SWIM. He also thinks that taking his dose of Suboxone at the end of his upper binge will help settle him down nicely. Boy do I envy SWIM!

2. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Re: SWIM's delightful poor man's speedball

Reminds me of a book I read a few years back "More, Now, Again..." by Elizabeth Wurtzel. It's an autobiography and details EW drug use and her descent into addiction. EW pretty much locked herself in a motel for months on end while writing her first book "Prozac Nation", she kept a ready supply of uppers and downers chopped in lines all over her room, wherever there was a flat surface, then all day and night she would snort them, she wouldnt even know which was which, part of the fun I guess. In many ways a safer alternative to the IV speedball, but is "speedball" actually a term for mixing upper and downers or is it a term reserved for injecting the upper and downer mix, with the "speed" part referring to the route not the drug type? Also, does You think taking the same amount of adderall and valium orally would be significantly less pleasurable?

3. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I find mixing amps and benzos a waste. Although swim cant recomend this dangerious combo a better (and somewhat "safe" poor mans speedball) is

t= 0:00
    snort 50mg addy(for swim a good dose start lower)
    pop 10mg oxycodone (or similar dose of opiate)

t= 4:00
    snort 20mg addy
    pop 15mg oxycodone

t= 7:30 snort 10mg addy
    pop 20 mg oxycodone

*plz note these doses are not for the unexperianced finding a balance that works for You is the key*

*plz also be ware of apap being taken, preform a cwe to avoid liver damage

4. kizevin

kizevin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o

Jesusfreak,

I recently went through a six year heroin addiction, and he's on suboxone to boot. For not being able to take opiates without a hastle, he looks like he's having a great time.

5. stirfry

stirfry Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o

I found the combo or lorazepam (ativan) and amphetamines (adderall) to be quite enjoyable. the ativan mellowed out the physical side effects and possible anxiety from the adderall, but allowed the stimulant euphoria to come through. i dont really remember the exact doses but it was about 4-5mg ativan and about 2 or 3 20mg adderall XR chewed up a little after. i would compare the feeling to a more confusing low dose MDMA feeling. pretty good all around.

6. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.

I have played with this combination. Very nice.

7. Nacumen

Nacumen Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Can anyone comment on the combination of Adderall and Xanax? The same theory of the paradoxical synergistic effects of combined uppers and downers applies as in the aforementioned combinations, but can anyone ascertain that this would produce a desirable euphoric feeling in most users?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2007
  8. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.

Hm, in an Adderall-Xanax combo, perhaps You would like 1.5mg alprazolam, 35-40mg amphetamine. I would guess that the benzo attribute would be more overbearing, so I would take it easy on that, but much more euphoric. I have never played with this combination before, and so can't say too much more. He finds diazepam (Valium) usually leaves him wanting more, as it's not really on the really powerful side of the benzo family, in his opinion, but it synergized with amphetamine quite well.

1. 4/5,
      thanks for the response
      Oct 5, 2007
  9. 82dboy

82dboy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from U.S.A.
    1. 3/5,
      please do not bump a 6 yeard old thread to comment with unreadable gibberish - very difficult to read/understand
      Nov 5, 2013
    2. 3/5,
      Be sure to check dates before posting
      Nov 4, 2013
  10. smutt butt

smutt butt Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My dog is a seasoned Diladid and Ritalin abuse. He knows injecting Ritalin is bad but does it anyway.
    The most euphoric combo for him is 50mg Ritalin with 16mg Dilaudid.