demerol insuffulation

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by GForce, Mar 2, 2007.

1. GForce

GForce Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have 100mg of demerol and is trying to maxamize its effects. He has no interest in sticking himself with needles or inserting pills rectally, so that leaves him with two options; oral ingestion and insuffulation. I know that 100mg ingested would be enough for a recreational dose but
    he was wondering how much stronger the drug is when insuffulated and what would be a good starting insuffulation dose. Thanks.

2. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    can it be insufflated? just looked it up on wikipedia cuz i dont know much about demerol and the only administrations it showed was oral or IV/IM so is insufflation worth it? I am curious as well.

3. GForce

GForce Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I'm not too sure either because I have been finding mixed answers. I saw the wikipedia entry but I have seen a few posts about insuffulating it so I'm really not sure. I was under the impression that really any opioid can be insuffulated, it's just that it's not advisable with quite a few due to acetometophen. Honestly I am just not too well versed in opioids so any help would be appreciated.

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Demerol, supplied as the hydrochloride, is extremely irritating and would burn the snot out of the nose. Stick with orally, SWIM. It works fine.

5. Laudaphun

Laudaphun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM once obtained 10 demerol pills, of which strength he doesn't remember. However I do remember the one he snorted!!! It was probably one of the worst things I have ever put up his nose. I took the rest orally and while opiates being his drug of choice, he was not impressed with oral demerol at all. Of course SWIM probably did have a bit of a tolerance at the time.