1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Dose - Desoxyn *UPDATE* and break down?

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by UmmDesoxynScript?, Mar 4, 2013.

1. UmmDesoxynScript?

UmmDesoxynScript? Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So this little black monkey I know has had a desoxyn script for about 5 months now.All is well seemingly,he posted on here previously and was boasting about how 4 pills would hve him completely twackled for hours on end,etc. Recently he's been pushing 50mg doses,still a euphoric,decent high..and not all too terrible a comedown (unless he's been up for over 48 hours,sort've rough)
    Anyway he takes about a week off every month,is always eating multi vitamin,fish oil,and magnesium.
    The other day he pulled his longest binge (not on actual crystal) 160mg over the course of 34-36 hours. It was pretty intense...what was weird though is he just went to sleep about 4 hours after coming down.Usually when he does 40-50mg dose he'll come down and stay awake another 12 hours..He's not complaining though.
    He's been thinking about it,and it's time.He wants to take a nice handful of these little pills and preferably crystallize them(doubt it'll happen lol) I don't really see any point in removing binders, because he won't slam them,and prefers sublingual after popping 7-8. Bioavailability of subling is decent,eating not as much..
    What's it lookin like?

2. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Please speak plainly, there hasn't been a self incrimination rule here in years.

Like you're on the path to a serious addiction?

Taking all the vitamins in the world isn't going to save you from tolerance, and now that you've got one, finding faster ways of getting the drugs into your body is going to push that tolerance up even faster.

What do you want exactly?

3. UmmDesoxynScript?

UmmDesoxynScript? Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well that was a decent waste of time.

4. joel79

joel79 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    lol wut? You just typed a paragraph and asked what it looks like lmao. Please be clear on what you want from people? XD

All I can see is that you're complaining that you aren't getting high enough? Not sure what you want people to do about that. Tolerance, google it.

5. UmmDesoxynScript?

UmmDesoxynScript? Newbie

Reputation Points:
    How do you crystallize Desoxyn?

6. joel79

joel79 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I actually read in one of your past posts someone already telling you how. Be nice, you're not exactly acting appropriatly. You're just trying to abuse something someone out there I'm sure uses as a life saving medicine; that would probably not even matter to me if it wasn't THE most addictive substance to man that hits close to home. ~98.7% of people who GET ADDICTED AND GET OFF of crystal end up back on it. It's also one of the quickest tolerating substance I've seen; it's a bit worrying even seeing how you talk in your first post all happy, enthusiastic, using happy faces and now you're quite the opposite XD Just watch yourself. I've heard of 3 months of smoking crystal fucking someone up for 5 years. My brother did it for 11 months (couldn't eat without crystal... Funny right?) and he's been fucked up for 20 years and counting depending on drugs just so he can wake up and sit at a computer; the man can't even get his own groceries cause he sweats out his shit from anxiety. I never wish that on anyone and he's the ~1.3% that made it out....

7. UmmDesoxynScript?

UmmDesoxynScript? Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah someone explained somewhat to me..I didn't really believe or think it would work.I want someone who has actually achieved doing this,what they did,etc.

I used to live in some scum hole part of Az..every other door was smoking,banging,literally.Any person you saw on the street.It was disgusting.My mother,my uncle,my friends,all completely consumed by this drug.I don't sit around and get high for weeks on end.I may have one big shabang then use it as prescribed the rest of the month.The pharmaceutical uses of this drug are amazing,I focus,I get things done.It steadys my hand,and there's no side effects!I am extremely informed about this drug,what it does to my body,what I can do to prevent or subdue what it does,etc.I easily cold turkey off it for weeks.I have more will power than that ;)

I AM NOT on D-F for some fcked off form of an intervention. Don't come at me like that please, I don't want to delete my acc. This forum has helped a lot and never seemed to be one of "those" forums

UmmDesoxynScript? added 14 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

I read my first post and realistically the same boat is still sailing ..6 pill definitely gets the job done.These are nothing like opiates,in which I get like 100% tolerance within a week

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  8. joel79

joel79 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    If there wasn't the original attitude I'd have likely said nothing =). But when you act like a spoiled brat XD You don't know how many fools before you (and people who were brilliant, let alone a fool) who have said what you've said ;)
    I could give you a basic idea on how you can begin figuring out what you can do to what you call "crystallize" (which isn't the right word to find the answer your looking for), I could even make a step-by-step, but when you go on to threaten a forum with your little to no help to this site because of the action of one member (who has no reputation at that lmao), I don't feel like supporting anything you're doing.

Good luck, someone will give you an answer. There's vast amounts of knowledge on this forum =D

9. UmmDesoxynScript?

UmmDesoxynScript? Newbie

Reputation Points:
    *sigh* I guess I'll be the bigger man here and go ahead an unsubscribe to this waste of life.I won't be replying to anymore of these pointless responses...don't post to any of my future threads please.

10. Racemic_Mic

Racemic_Mic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thank you for wasting our time, Joel.

Tags: