DEX (dunno if i should put this here....help me out :) )

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by Pinball_map, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swim's buddy came accross a bag of these pill capsuls with little tiny or ange balls in it. he said it was DEX. a prescription drug used for ppl who have hardcore ADHD and shit. he gave swim 5 pills over the course of the night. I felt really really good and he was awake for a long ass time. he felt so happy and chatty. anyone ever hear of this drug before? swim cant remember the full name of the drug (its not DXM) and was wondering if someone could tell me about it (side effects, how bad it is for you, etc...)
    this drug is mad fun and I was jus wondering if its really worth the risk and stuff.

Ty very much ppl

2. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    The drug you are referring to is a form of amphetamine called Dextro-amphetamine. What your describing sounds like the 30 milligram extended release adderal. As far as side effects... Insomnia, loss of appetite, nausea and other unpleasent stuff that makes the crash suck. Chronic use can result in weight loss, anxiety, a whole list of mental disorders, and of course addiction.

If done once in awhile, it can be quite fun, but a tolerance is built quickly if overdone. The addiction is pretty strong as well. It has the potential to be a very destructive drug, if given the chance. Be careful.

3. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I took 5 pills at 11 pm...its now 4 am and swims still wired as fuck and cant sleep a wink....seems every time swim gets out of his computer chair he get this really weird body type high. kinda cool. but yea this drug does sound kindof dangerous..i think i'll reframe from doing it. dont mean to share so much information but I has stomache pains and has to take a mad shit, this stuff doesnt settle in well.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2005
  4. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I have a prescription for these, dexedrine is awsome. I doubt they were 30 mgs each though, when I dont use it for like 3 months 30 mgs alone (crushed up) gets him tweakin. Sounds more like instant release 5 mg pills or mabey 10-15 mg extended release.

5. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Yea, if he took 150 milligrams the first time, he would probably end up in the hospital. Do they make those adderals with the beeds in them in a lower dose than 30 milligrams?

6. bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    I havent heard of an aderall xr less than 30 mg's, but aderall is only half d-amphetamine and half l-amphetamine, that might be why.

7. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    Adderall XR comes in 5 to 30mg.

The 30mg XR capsules contain 7.5mg of each of these salts...
    Dextroamphetamine Saccharate
    Amphetamine Aspartate Monohydrate
    Dextroamphetamine Sulfate USP
    Amphetamine Sulfate USP

The 25's contain 6.25mg of each of the above..
    20mg= 5mg
    15mg= 3.75mg
    10mg= 2.5mg
    5mg= 1.25

The rest are inactives to include:
    galatm capsules hydroxypropyl methyicellulose, methacrylic acid copolymsr. opadry beige, sugar spheres, talc, and triethyl citrate. Gelatin capsule s contain edible inks, kosher gelatin, and titanium dioxide. The 5 mg, 10 mg, and 15 mg capsules also contain FD&C Blue #2. The 20 mg, 25 mg, and 30 mg capsules also contain red iron oxide and yellow iron oxide.

8. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    k aparently they were 15's...and wow its the next day and I feel like total shit. like he has the flu or something. 2 of swim's buddys are the same way. swim cant get any sleep lol

9. bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    Well 75 mgs is a fairly high dose, and since you took it all through the night and without crushing it up to kill the extended action, thats probly why you still cant sleep. As for flu like comedown, that happens to SWIM very rarely. Usually its just more of a slight, im bored and mabey a tiny bit depressing. You probly got your flu like symptoms due to lack of food and sleep.

10. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    so I should be ok after a good sleep ?

11. bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    Yep, i would say after a good sleep and a decent meal or 2 you will be feeling 100%.

12. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was scared shitless with this stuff. never felt like this before after a drug....my friend for some reason ate 18 pills in 1 day...hes been pukin his guts out all day and he feels like shit.

13. bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    Your friends not very smart, hes lucky thats all thats happening. SWIM sometimes feels somewhat nauseas comeing down. Since he did it throughout a whole day like that probly adds to it. Thats a pretty severe case. If hes inexperienced with the drug the comedown could be harsher too.

Im surprised he didnt have a dam heart attack.

14. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I think he should stick with non chemical drugs for now on lol

15. bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    Or go about your drug use in a much smarter way, know what your taking and no how to combat the side effects.

16. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    What non-chemical drugs you going to do? o_O

Reality is only held up by the CNS running checks and ballances for a 100Hz quantum computer generating a single Ego on the chemical side; and the unknown speed of the Logos, the single overmind of humanity (however you wish to style that) on the other end of the quantum computer I/O.

There is the god-like content that cannot be explained after ego loss. You find that whatever is going on in the reality of the "other" part of the quantum mind is quite god-like and very important.

Me typing this requires chemicals regardless of how slammed my brain is with destortions from outside chemicals.. :) Sorry, just got a great laugh off your post Pinball :)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2006
Tags: