dexedrine caps 2 mix or not 2 mix

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by shogun1123, Sep 20, 2006.

1. shogun1123

shogun1123 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I got his hand on 15 10 mg Dexedrine caps (slow release).

Every now and then I will do a few small lines of coke.

Wants to know if mixing coke and dex a good combo a good idea?

Swim thinks coke and weed is :snort: .

Also coke and alcohol is :snort:

Swim also like x.

Also is coke and x good combo?
    Or is Dex and X a better combo?

"THE MIND IS THE FINAL FRONTIER"

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    please dont cross-post. this thread will probably be closed soon. Also, I answered your question on your other post, so check there.

3. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from turkmenistan
    Coke and alcohol isn't a good mix, because the alcohol's depression of the CNS will overpower the stimulation the coke gave it, so it will pretty much just kill off the feeling from the coke and it'll just be a waste.

4. shogun1123

shogun1123 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have only indulged in just coke one time. Says he was left feeling really really wired and very very alert. Swim LOVES that part but he thinks alcohol helps to mellow him out a little bit.

Swim thinks Dexedrine seems to be a good replacement for coke, longer effect etc...
    But still needs some other agent to combo with it. Being too wired is kind of uncomfortable for swim.

Swim says the goal is to be Alert and Mellow at the same time. Any Suggestions?

About Swim-
    likes GOOD weed, X (really likes X) does not do X to often due to a one time equipment failure if you know what I mean, Also on the team is Coke, Dexedrine and alcohol in moderation. But he would love to stop drinking all together. This is the main reason Swim indulges in other vehicles of mind pleasure.

I am just looking for the magic combo that would facilitate the "Mellowed but Alert” state of being. Swim only does this once a week so he has low tolerance to everything except alcohol.

Swim like to party all-night, usually until the sun shows up or a least until the sun is visible. If I do not see the sun he will keep the party going and going and going.
    Thanks for listening

"THE MIND IS THE FINAL FRONTIER"

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  5. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    mixing coke and dex seems pointless, wastefull, and very likely dangerious... alone each can be stressful enough on the heart why mix the 2?

6. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from turkmenistan
    Take a dose that isn't too heavy and won't give an over-stimulation effect but still big enough to gain alertness and remain physically calm and able to relax.

7. Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    I am thinking that if You wishes for a combination of stimulation and a mellowness, that kratom might be a better substance for you. Mixing downers with uppers like coke, dexedrine, and x is a bad idea. Theres a risk of OD'ing on one or the other since You could misinterpret that he's more sober than he really is, plus the combination is bad for the heart due to the contradictory signals. Use the search engine for more info on speedballing and You will see why. There may not be too much harm with taking a valium with MDMA, at least according to some lab rats, but it will likely reduce some of the pleasurable effects of the MDMA instead of creating a "mellow yet alert" state like You says.

I think that this desired effect may not be possible in every person, without doing something dangerous. But many people report that kratom has some stimulatory and relaxing properties for them, and You wouldnt even have to mix it with anything, which can get very unsafe very quickly. You can use the search (up and to the right) to look up info on this plant which is completely legal in many places.

8. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from turkmenistan
    Well there's that, and the fact that one is an upper and one is a downer. I thought common sense would tell a person coke would make you up and alcohol would make you down, and never guessed that people wouldn't realize that doing both is just a waste because one drug will overthrow the other and there would have been no point in taking the other. Taking coke and alcohol is like pushing the gas and break on a car at the same time....it's pointless and a waste.

It's like this people: You can't be drunk and have your judgement and inhibitions lowered at the same time as being awake and alert with a better sense of concentration/increased brain performance.......make a decision!

9. Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    This combination is dangerous, but if its really "a waste" then why is it so common? Actually, the two when co-administered form a new drug in the body which is slightly more harmful and lasts longer than cocaine alone. For some people it may be a waste since the coke will make them feel "sober" even after they drink, but others get a different effect. But no matter how one feels, its a bad idea.

Also mixing other uppers and downers CAN make one feel that it was a waste, but others interact synergistically (albeit dangerously), such as in the case of speedballing, which is IVing a mixture of cocaine and heroin.

10. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I agree with forth, mixing uppers and downers are never a great idea... Coke is coke and dex is dex, accept drugs for what they are, kratom might be a good option, and furthermore a legal option :)

11. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    The drug Forthesevenlakes is talking about that is formed by your liver when mixing coke and alcohol is called Cocaethylene, and it is a fair bit worse for your liver than either alone. As for mixing cocaine and dexedrine; this is probably not a good idea as you will likely find yourself over stimulated. It could also be dangerous as your heart would be taking on a heavy load. With mixing dexedrine and xtc, as long as you didn't over-do either you should be ok, seeing as alot of xtc is cut with amphetamines, although, still not recommended. SWIM wont preach because he's guilty of mixing downers with uppers, downers with downers and uppers with uppers, but, to be safe, your much better off keeping things seperate but its your body and you know it best. If you want a slightly mellow state but still alert why dont you just take less?

12. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    one should be weary of mixing unknown x wit amps since it might be amp based pill rather than a mdma base

Tags: