1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Dextroamphetamine

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by iFeaRNLoathiNg, Jun 29, 2007.

1. iFeaRNLoathiNg

iFeaRNLoathiNg Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    has anyone ever had any experiences with this? I has never even herd of it. someone told swim its adderall. but I am looking at a perscription bottle of them right now and all it says is aphhetamine - salt combo. any info?
    Dextroamphetamine -

Dexadrine- I should of done alittle more reasearch before posting

2. Swimster

Swimster Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    dextroamphetamine is a stereo-isomer of amphetamine, the active one. The other being levoamphetamine, unactive, or weak. there are many threads about both adderal, and dex-amphetamine.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  3. iFeaRNLoathiNg

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    any sync methods? or would it not be worth the trouble?

4. Swimster

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    please elaborate - "sync"?

5. iFeaRNLoathiNg

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    sync "reaction method", or even an extraction method, I find that dex-amp is very powerfull and the extraction and reaction into Dex-Meth could be worth it. mabey some kind of super tweek. just a thought. always thinking of new things.

6. Swimster

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    well... just so You knows, here what he is looking at in adderal:

Adderal ir: contains Dextroamphetamine, & Levoamphetamine.

is You wanting to extract JUST Dextroamphetamine?

& than turn it into dexMETHamphetamine? Then You would read a= "from amphetamine to methamphetamine" synth.

7. iFeaRNLoathiNg

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yeah yes dex-amp. just enought to try to work a sample batch and see what happens. it seems it would be worth it if swim gets a sucessfull reaction.

8. iFeaRNLoathiNg

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I has two scripts avaible to him.
    one is adderall xr 25mg with contains in each cap
    Dextroamphetamine Saccharate 6.25 mg
    Amphetamine Aspartate Monohydrate 6.25 mg
    Dextroamphetamine Sulfate USP 6.25 mg
    Amphetamine Sulfate USP 6.25 mg
    Total amphetamine base equivalence 15.6 mg

and the other is
    Adderall 20mg
    d-amphetamine + salt combo 20mg

9. Swimster

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    EDIT: Little late on reply, sorry.

Anyway extended release has quite a bit of stuff in it!

Related thread: https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34414&highlight=adderal

------------------------------------posted late
    here's a nice-old faq, that was compiled from usenet, retrieved on erowid: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/meth/meth_faq.shtml

It's on METHamphetamine, and what You can make it out of. One, being amphetamine, dex. It's really, a nice guide.

here's a quote from that page:
    "

[h4]Synthesis from Amphetamine[/h4]
    One of the easiest ways to make methamphetamine is from amphetamine. Of course, this assumes you have amphetamine in the first place, but let's just pretend you have some and you want to spice it up a bit. The difference between amphetamine and methamphetamine is the addition of a single methyl group (CH3) to the amino group sticking off the middle carbon atom in the chain. Fortunately, substituting amines is really simple. Vaporize your amine (your amphetamine) with a bunch of vaporized chloromethane (CH3Cl, a solvent) and some gaseous pyridine... voila, the amino group takes the methyl from the chloromethane and lets a hydrogen go. The hydrogen joins the liberated chlorine, and the resulting HCl is soaked up by the pyridine. The pyridine is optional. Adding it drives the reaction a bit by pulling the excess HCl out of the equation, but it's not necessary. ​
    "

hope You knows at least a little about chem. good luck

10. iFeaRNLoathiNg

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    oh I have been lost in chemistry for 11 years. learned in the best ways.

11. Swimster

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    ^^is this a positive comment to You knowledge, swim cant tell.

the "lost" sounds like You is confused with it. ?

12. iFeaRNLoathiNg

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    oh no, by lost swim means it consumes all of his time and effort. I had a nice 11 years under his belt. only thing swim really hasn't worked up r rc's. perfected mescal, tweek, glass. pretty good at what he does. have you visited swims photo gallerry?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  13. Swimster

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Nice pics. swim just checked them out right now.
    BTW:Hope I was helpful? If not ring my bell for more help.

14. iFeaRNLoathiNg

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    very, thanks for your time trying to help.

15. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    L-meth is active. its about euphoricly equivalent to D-meth, but a lot of the "jolt" isnt there....

16. iFeaRNLoathiNg

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    it would be worth the reaction right? has swine1 ever tried it?

17. Swimster

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I has, but like a lot of other people think, it wan't anything compared to D-meth.
    "Speed freaks" would NEVER use it as an alternative.

also, it's legal!

hell, if You wants to try it, buy a vick's inhaler.[OTC]

18. iFeaRNLoathiNg

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    so the mind (loopyhigh) is there but the super man speed effect is lowerd, or completly missing?
    ----excert from wipedia
    extroamphetamine is a powerful psychostimulant which produces increased wakefulness, energy and self-confidence in association with decreased fatigue and appetite. It is perhaps the archetypal psychostimulant, and drugs with similar psychoactive properties are often referred to as "amphetamine analogues", or described as having "amphetamine-like", or even "amphetaminergic" effects. Its stimulant properties are similar to those of methylphenidate and methamphetamine, though with a slower onset of action and a duration that lies somewhere between the two.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dextroamphetamine

19. dbjay417

dbjay417 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM just recently got his hands on a small amount of d-amp time release capsules. Using it was my first experience with amps and so not really knowing what to do SWIM just opened the capsule, crushed the contents and snorted it. first 10 mgs and then another 10 mgs 2 hours later. I got a buzz similar to coke for a few minutes, the peak was fast, but the residual effects such as an elevated heart rate and atypical energy lasted hours after the second dose.

my heart was thumping so hard it was audible in dead silence and swim swore he could actually feel it beating if he stood still. I am a coke lover, and was disappointed with the high, but impressed with the duration of the effects. SWIM probably wont be abusing these things again, but rather taking them as prescribed (to some one who isnt him) just to make work less unbearable.

20. asplinteredfawn

asplinteredfawn Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I get his hands on 90 10mg dextroamphetamine a month. Legit. The doctor is also not a quack. The L-Amphetamine in Adderall gives SWIM negative effects. So I agree straight D-Amphetamine is better. But he can't stand the normal Dexedrine spaculs, he always requests the dextostat tablets.