Diazepam and oxycodone/acetaminophen

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by Methuselah, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Methuselah

Methuselah Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have been dropping 30 to 40 mg of Percocet a day fo the past year or so. I have used Tums and grapefruit juice to potentiate the experience with some success. Now I am wondering if diazepam, to which he has access, will enhance the relaxation response. If You has experience or knowledge in this area I would appreciate input. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
  2. oxalot

oxalot Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Adding valium to opiates is a very common trick to achieve muscle relaxation. I took them together for a while for back spasms but now prefers soma (carisoprodol) for muscle. Because it helps with pain also. Actually valium is a pretty good relaxant but for actual euphoria soma is best. Take it extremely slow with soma it is a mocker. Start with 1-375mg tablet. I have seen 2 tabs knock out a newbie along with 10mg of OC. It can put one out so fast you will end up in the hospital or wandering around unreponsive especially when used along with an opiate.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  3. MrJim

MrJim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    It must be stated that taking two CNS depressants is dangerous! They potentiate each other so lower dosages result in a slower heartbeat.

4. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    If I'm not mistaken the heart isn't affected, or effected only a slight bit when combining CNS depressants, though the real danger comes from respiratory depression, a known side effect of CNS depressants in higher doses.

1. 4/5,
      Good harm reduction contribution to the thread.
      Jan 1, 2015
  5. monkeygone2heaven

monkeygone2heaven Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swim personally doesn't think valium adds to the effects of opiates. in general she tends to fall asleep when she takes it. (sometimes You may want that i suppose)

and remember it can be dangerous combination.

I recommend checking out the opiate potentiation thread she was reading just today.