Combinations - Did SWIM pass out (on DXM and diphenhydramine)?

Discussion in 'DXM' started by Salvinorin A, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Salvinorin A

Salvinorin A Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I went along with his plan of taking 13.6mg/kg + grapefruit juice method. He used two .55 oz zicam cough max bottles and about 100mg of dramamine beforehand. The second bottle was ingested 25 minutes after the first and there WAS no nausea....complete success.

However, almost minutes after the ingestion of the second bottle, probably because of the grapefruit juice, I started having open eye visuals. Having them this early in the trip was something SWIM definitely did not expect. During this time, SWIM decided to lay down with a pillow and a blanket. The next this I remember was that he woke up around 9am with no memory of falling asleep.

Now SWIM also wants to mention that due to certain circumstances, he was forced to ingest the DXM much later than he had hoped (around 12 midnight). I was mildy drowsy before ingestion, although he hoped that his non-drowsy method of ingestion would be fine. I did not feel like blacking out, he says it felt like falling asleep, just a slow transition into it without remembering exactly how it happened, just like every night.

But SWIM just wants to be sure, from what it sounds like, could it be that SWIM passed out from the high dosage + fast effects, or could he have just fell asleep because he was in a comfortable position in which he normally sleeps?

Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2007
  2. shocker_baller04

shocker_baller04 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: Did SWIM pass out?

I would say you probably fell asleep. I wouldn't worry too much about it though. Passin' out isn't that bad. It doesn't sound like you overdosed. As long as you didn't go over 17mg/kg. I think that's when it starts to get bad for your body.

3. Salvinorin A

Salvinorin A Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: Did SWIM pass out?

Ok good, that's what SWIM figured. He'll probably try dosing earlier in the day, SWIM usually like doing it at night when it is really dark in his room. I will try to start maybe earlier at night, or just in the morning after some breakfast.

Thanks.